This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deevil View Post
    Never let the truth get in the way of a healthy dose of paranoia.
    I don't know what your talking about. Big Brother is using television signals to connect with the neural impluses in our brain. The only defense are the tin foil hats. Mine looks like a swan.
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      I don't know what your talking about. Big Brother is using television signals to connect with the neural impluses in our brain. The only defense are the tin foil hats. Mine looks like a swan.
      Mine looks like Gonzo the muppet.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        Ah, but that's what they want you to think!

Comment

Don't any of you realise that the Tin Foil Hats actually enable the radio waves to penetrate your mind? It's a receiver people.

What you need is a hat made from 6 pack rings, tied together with twine.
          Disclaimer: All opinions stated within this post are relevant to the author herself, and do not in any way represent the opinions of God, Country, The Powers That Be or Greater Fandom.

Any resemblance to aforementioned opinions are purely coincidental.

Comment

Originally posted by EllieVee View Post
            Clearly, you have no idea what a bureaucrat's job actually is. Most of the government workers I know work damned long hours and very hard.
            and always make sure they have a job in the end.... it's what "government does".... so you love bureaucrats...good for you! I'll stick to people with intelligence and compassion....I am not a fan of "bean counters"....

*feels like she walked into a rerun of Signs....*

The IOA is a political organization you realize so politics is inevitable on this thread.

Comment

i have a crash helmet covered with tin foil.

that stops radiowaves AND keeps me safe

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
                and always make sure they have a job in the end.... it's what "government does".... so you love bureaucrats...good for you! I'll stick to people with intelligence and compassion....I am not a fan of "bean counters"....

*feels like she walked into a rerun of Signs....*

The IOA is a political organization you realize so politics is inevitable on this thread.
                Why can't government workers have both intelligence and compassion? And you act like no one else in the world cares about keeping their job at the end of the day... I'm pretty sure anyone, in any field, does that.
                Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
                  Why can't government workers have both intelligence and compassion? And you act like no one else in the world cares about keeping their job at the end of the day... I'm pretty sure anyone, in any field, does that.
                  No, only people who have no compassion care about keeping their job...
                  Disclaimer: All opinions stated within this post are relevant to the author herself, and do not in any way represent the opinions of God, Country, The Powers That Be or Greater Fandom.

Comment

everyone wants to keep his job. well, to certain extents

Comment

Originally posted by Deevil View Post
                      No, only people who have no compassion care about keeping their job...
                      In that case there sure are a LOT of heartless bast*rds in the world!
                      Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler View Post
                        In that case there sure are a LOT of heartless bast*rds in the world!
                        Meaning that they're all bureaucrats.

Comment

Working...
                        X