Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stargate Universe Imagery Appreciation Thread (Spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep

Comment

Originally posted by KEK View Post
      http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/albums/uni_season1/102-AirPart2/screencaps/normal_sgu_102_0200.jpg
      I still really want to know what this room is!!
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
        I still really want to know what this room is!!
        I was thinking at first that it was some sort of forum/senate, but there doesn't seem to be any seats, the large space in the middle is strating to make me think it might be some sort of holo or VR room instead

Comment

How on earth did you rational people turn this into something creepy?

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
            TJ isn't married my nemesis but you will have do battle with Col. Young to win her heart
            ill battle that man to the death for TJ.
            sigpic

Comment

Greers uses sucker punch!

It's super effective.

Comment

Originally posted by Vladius View Post
                How on earth did you rational people turn this into something creepy?
                If appreciating beauty is creepy to you, I'm glad I'm not you
                "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I kinda went Air Part 1 crazy. hehe

Comment

Nice Ha'tak shots!

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                      If appreciating beauty is creepy to you, I'm glad I'm not you
                      Then why is it suddenly "pervy time?"

Sure, she's attractive, but... just look at some of the things that are said.

Comment

Sense of humour, grow one

Comment

Originally posted by Vladius View Post
                          Then why is it suddenly "pervy time?"

Sure, she's attractive, but... just look at some of the things that are said.
                          I thought it was funny. It's obvious that "Stop...pervy time" was based off of "Stop! Hammer time!" That made me .

There are no regrets. Thank you Brad Wright and everyone else for SGU,
                          and the amazing Stargate franchise in general.

Comment

I'll be here all week

Comment

Originally posted by rlr149 View Post
                              any decent hi-res images of the destiny about? 1600x1250 or greater. ideally while its "sundiving".

want a new desktop.
                              Check here
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
                                Check here
                                Wow.

http://stargate-sg1-solutions.com/ga...album=30&pos=4

Pretty.
                                ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Working...
                                X