Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stargate Universe Imagery Appreciation Thread (Spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fantastic thread! *****
    I love the visuals in this show, the way they use the camera, the VFX, the lighting... everything.
    sigpic

Comment

I think anyone who claims SGU isn't sci-fi should be redirected to this thread. >_>

Love all the wide location shots, CG or otherwise. The fact they went out to New Mexico for the desert stuff is still pretty amazing to me.

Comment

any decent hi-res images of the destiny about? 1600x1250 or greater. ideally while its "sundiving".

want a new desktop.
        sigpic
        EMBRACE DEMOCRACY, OR YOU WILL BE ERADICATED
        -Liberty Prime

Comment

Detail :O

TJ is so awesome

Comment

Originally posted by KEK View Post
            Way to make me sad she's married

LOL
            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Excellent thread idea. Everything posted has amazed me and I love them all. Seriously, I think the CGI is Emmy worthy (meaning it is that good to be considered for an award.)

Also, I don't know about you guys, but it seems like SGU has nicer visuals than BSG. (Maybe nicer isn't the right word.) Now, I haven't watched enough BSG. Hell, I haven't seen it in awhile, so don't hold me to that. I'll have to check it out again before I should put that statement forward. (Although as I was writing this, I saw a BSG commercial for the DVD movie. Heh.)

There are no regrets. Thank you Brad Wright and everyone else for SGU,
              and the amazing Stargate franchise in general.

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                Way to make me sad she's married

LOL
                TJ isn't married my nemesis but you will have do battle with Col. Young to win her heart
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Stop... pervy time

Comment

Stop... pervy time

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Orion Antreas View Post
                      I don't get how TJ is in a black dress and Eli is *still* in the same shirt-sweater combo
                      If you're wondering how he eats & breathes, and other science facts...(la! la! la!)
                      Then repeat to yourself its just a show, I should really just relax.

I own "Future War"..I can put up with a lot

sigpic - Black Belt Test 10/24/2009 -

Comment

Ha

And jel....you know what I mean

"A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by Lightning Ducj View Post
                          I don't get how TJ is in a black dress and Eli is *still* in the same shirt-sweater combo
                          That would be a tank-top...that she wears underneath her uniform.

Comment

While we're on the subject

Comment

Well, beautiful women aside, they seem to have also constructed gorgeous sets

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                                Well, beautiful women aside, they seem to have also constructed gorgeous sets
                                I admit it didn't start dawning on me until the first few posts in this thread just how beautiful the imagery on the show was
                                If you're wondering how he eats & breathes, and other science facts...(la! la! la!)
                                Then repeat to yourself its just a show, I should really just relax.

I own "Future War"..I can put up with a lot

sigpic - Black Belt Test 10/24/2009 -

Comment

Working...
                                X