Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stargate Universe Imagery Appreciation Thread (Spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shellfish ship moment

https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by KEK View Post
        One that spins? Watch the scene, I'm certain it's CG.
        There's two prop gates. One spins, and that's on the Destiny. The other doesn't, and its moved around for shoots. The spinning is CGI.

And this thread makes me appreciate the visual love this series gives us. Some very pretty locations thus far. I don't miss the forests of Canada any more, that's for sure.
        ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
          There's two prop gates. One spins, and that's on the Destiny. The other doesn't, and its moved around for shoots. The spinning is CGI.

And this thread makes me appreciate the visual love this series gives us. Some very pretty locations thus far. I don't miss the forests of Canada any more, that's for sure.
          The linked image is a shot from when it was spinning

Comment

Originally posted by KEK View Post
            The linked image is a shot from when it was spinning
            Well, it looks damn good then.
            ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Indeed. If anyone has 'acquired' the episode, the shot is at about 02:51

Comment

Epic thread is epic. I'm loving the visuals in SGU. Well, i'm loving SGU fullstop.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
                    Actually mark savela said the spinning was all cg, but the gate was not. He listened to the air part 3 podcast and wrote in.
                    O Riley?

Well then, I stand corrected.

Comment

Comment

For some reason I love this shot, can't explain why...

Comment

Darkness:

Light:

"A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Comment

^^ Awesome, awesome choices!
                              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Wow, that is spectacular! That scene passed so quick in the show I didn't have a chance to really look at it.

The Destiny is beautiful.

Comment

Working...
                                X