Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Considering what we now know about the show, it's possible her involvement is in flashbacks. Just throwing it out there, it's a possibility.

Comment

i think a traitor is likely or maybe some LA ground troops get to destiny

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWmw1u2to5M

Currently recruiting new staff

Comment

Love it! possibly the most underdeveloped enemy in stargate history finally gets its chance to be fleshed out...and its met with pessimism...

to assume there'd be no crossover in stargate universe seems foolish to me. I just hope they do it properly, and not some conveniant 'we gated here using 27 ZPM's we found yesterday' scenario. I hope they steal the ancient comms device...Kiva hops into TJ and causes absolute havoc
        - Ancienty?

Comment

I reckon the Lucian Alliance either
          a) Knew about the 9th Chevron research and that was their reason for attacking the base or
          b) Took over Icarus base and found their own way to use the 9th Chevron to end up on the Destiny.

Imagine if the season finale is a battle on the Destiny between the humans and the Lucian Alliance.

Comment

In my opinion, this could be quite awesome. I am pleased.
            "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
            Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
            Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
            Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
            Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Originally posted by Jonzey View Post

Imagine if the season finale is a battle on the Destiny between the humans and the Lucian Alliance.
              Sounds too much like the Genii and their Atlantis incursion. I want nothing to do with the LA once our people arrive on Destiny.

I could see one LA mole getting stuck with our group, undercover. But beyond that, no.

Comment

Originally posted by dahok View Post
                Sounds too much like the Genii and their Atlantis incursion. I want nothing to do with the LA once our people arrive on Destiny.

I could see one LA mole getting stuck with our group, undercover. But beyond that, no.
                I dunno. Given how the Destiny crew are inexperienced and not ready it could make for a very different and tense story. Or if one assassin got on board and hid, taking them out one by one.

Comment

i think having the LRC device stolen would be cool it would cut them off from earth for a while at least until earth got the device back.

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWmw1u2to5M

Currently recruiting new staff

Comment

So many roles with TPTB looking for female guest leads. Gloria Rush, Eleanor Perry, and now Kiva.

I really do hope one of them is Tricia Helfer. It would be lovely to see her in the Gateverse

Comment

An LJ review here (major spoilage!) pretty much confirms what we suspected.

Spoiler:
                      Kiva isn't in Air. So I'm going to go for Subversion, and the Incursion two-parter. Or the Incursion two parter, and the season 2 premiere.

Comment

how about this.....

Spoiler:
                        we know that there has to be some reason why Icarus Base was built where it was to look into the 9th Chevron. Maybe Earth have been able to replicate the conditions on a different planet and are about to open up a one way link (for supplies and the like) to the ship when a load of LA, commanded by Kiva, attack. She thinks it's a major base... and destroying it could be a major victory for the Lucian Allaince's cause?

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Spoiler:
                          Hmm, sounds doubtful. But it would be alright in my opininion, so long as the link doesn't get successfully used to send supplies and friendly people to the Destiny
                          "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
                          Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
                          Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
                          Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
                          Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
                            Stargate Universe - Casting Call - Kiva

http://spoilertv.blogspot.com/2009/0...call-kiva.html

I'm assuming that this would have been for "Air Parts 1-3", after all why would the Lucian Alliance return after that?? Could it maybe be for episodes 18, 19 and 20?

Notice again its a casting call for "star names"

EDIT: the shoot start date is 23rd Sept. So what episode is filming next week?
                            Can replicators be far behind? The Lucian Alliance were boring (sorry) and bringing them into SGU means, well, the writers are already running out of ideas for something NEW. Sigh...

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                              Can replicators be far behind? The Lucian Alliance were boring (sorry) and bringing them into SGU means, well, the writers are already running out of ideas for something NEW. Sigh...
                              Introducing the Furlings or bringing the Aschen to SGU couldn't be worse than that... Lucian Alliance? Those idiotic petty thieves
                              sigpic

Comment

Maybe subversion and incursion parts 1 and 2 as the three eps. I mean subversion is the next ep up for filming. Oh and then the titles would make sense. Like the LA makes an incursion to the destiny.Both subversion and incursion are title appropiate if it is in fact the situation. The only problem is we can't have all out war cause we don't have many military red shirts to kill off. Now you guys understand why I have been frustrated at having only 90 people on tge destiny?

Anyways, what do you think of my theory?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X