Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Only Character from SGA Who Should Join Universe Is...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ikaros View Post
    I have enjoyed so far, but imagine a ship full of geeks !!!!! no millitary,( who needs them?)
    Imagine Carter, Mckay,Zelenka and Daniel traped in a ship...forever.....
    and Beckett.... and Keller.........and Ronon just for fun.
    I don’t think I would watch that show, and even having Ronon in it wouldn’t help. LOL

I agree with people, who said that it’s not necessary to bring over SG-1/SGA characters. New show, new characters, new adventures, I would like to see the series about them. No need to see the “old faces” again, maybe one guest spot per Season is allright, but no more.
    But if I had to bring over 1 character, I would take Shep, just for selfish reasons though.
    sigpic

Comment

Patrick Currie as actor on Universe. They already hinted no crossovers but they might take it back

Comment

Originally posted by rach12 View Post
        I don’t think I would watch that show, and even having Ronon in it wouldn’t help. LOL

I agree with people, who said that it’s not necessary to bring over SG-1/SGA characters. New show, new characters, new adventures, I would like to see the series about them. No need to see the “old faces” again, maybe one guest spot per Season is allright, but no more.
        But if I had to bring over 1 character, I would take Shep, just for selfish reasons though.
        hmmmmmmmm you're no fun!!!!!!!!
        Spoiler:
        APOLLONIUS OF TYANA
        (YEAR 0 - 100)
        "O thou Sun,
        send me as far over the earth
        as is my pleasure and thine,
        and may I make the acquaintance of good men,
        but never hear anything of bad ones,
        nor they of me."

sigpic

Comment

hmmmmmmmm you're no fun!!!!!!!!

LOL Sorry, but that would be a „geek-overload“ to me. No military guys – no fun!
          sigpic

Comment

hehehehee it's all a matter of apettite!!
            Spoiler:
            APOLLONIUS OF TYANA
            (YEAR 0 - 100)
            "O thou Sun,
            send me as far over the earth
            as is my pleasure and thine,
            and may I make the acquaintance of good men,
            but never hear anything of bad ones,
            nor they of me."

sigpic

Comment

i rate rodney

Comment

I think the military and scientist dynamic works well to create tension and friction. I can't see them totally abandoning it.
                sigpic
                Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Imagine Carter, Mckay,Zelenka and Daniel traped in a ship...forever.....
                  I would love to see that. Not for a whole series, but for several episodes. Just for the character dynamic, and to see how the four manage to not kill each other or go gibbering mad. Geeks in a vacuum...
                  and Beckett.... and Keller.........and Ronon just for fun.
                  Well, if you throw them in... Ronon can at least help to keep people in line, and Beckett and Keller can keep fixing the human breakage.

Personally I'd love to see cameos by any of the above. Even if it's just a mention of some research McKay did, or something they heard Daniel did, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Prometheus X-303 View Post
                    i am thinking more along the lines of Amanda tapping but it's too bad that she's busy with sanctuary
                    Yeh, but Sanctuary is just getting better and better!!
                    I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Originally posted by Nemises View Post
                      i rate rodney
                      I do aswell. The two Alternate McKay's we have met (in "McKay and Mrs. Miller" and "Vegas") were both quite different to the McKay we know. David Hewlett would most likely love to be in Stargate Universe as a main character and the good thing about having a Atlernate Universe McKay is the writers could change his personality as much as they want/need.

Comment

Rodney.

All SG-1 cast members are welcome to join.
                        In terms of my personal preferences, I would agree with this, but I like SG-1--I have even grown to like Rodney (something I wouldn't have imagined when he was first introduced-yay, character development!). I wouldn't want to see any of them stuck in the SGU scenario, with no way home. It would also make writing scripts for the movies difficult, if not impossible.

Comment

Originally posted by amconway View Post
                          In terms of my personal preferences, I would agree with this, but I like SG-1--I have even grown to like Rodney (something I wouldn't have imagined when he was first introduced-yay, character development!). I wouldn't want to see any of them stuck in the SGU scenario, with no way home. It would also make writing scripts for the movies difficult, if not impossible.
                          Very! I shudder to think of SG-1(with RDA) trapped on a ship, and Carter within 200 feet of McKay every day, ugh!

Comment

Originally posted by Nusku View Post
                            Rodney.
                            And Keller of course

Comment

Originally posted by Boon View Post
                              It won't happen dude...

They might cameo in the premier but unless the producers forget what exactly it was they were tryiong to achieve in a new series as opposed to a new story arc in either SG1/SGA there will be no returning characters.
                              Until the ratings start to go down

Comment

Atlantis. The only interesting thing in SGA. The rest are expendable.

Comment

Working...
                                X