Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Only Character from SGA Who Should Join Universe Is...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Viper_Sweden View Post
    O'Neill, Lorne, McKay and Teal'c, the team of Destiny...
    Jack would either kill Rodney or let Teal'c do it. In the first episode. In the first ten minutes.

Comment

No he wouldn't.

Comment

Originally posted by CStads View Post
        Pfft..

Everyone knows it should be Todd.
        only problem is feeding him

for me,

SGA star: David Hewlett as Rodney

SGA guest star: Janina Gavankar! As Dusty!!! if not, then Lorne

Comment

Definitely Jennifer Keller,
          She'd fit right in age-wise and it would mean she wouldn't be available to be in the Atlantis movie!!!!!
          Poor broken Rodney, maybe then he'd see who really loves him.

Comment

I think they should bring over Joe the Barber from "Citizen Joe."
            That is just my two cents.

Comment

People are assuming that David Hewlett would have to play the Rodney McKay we all know. The writers could easily have a alternate universe McKay. A McKay who is just as smart but has a slightly (or very if they want) different personality. A alternate universe McKay would mean they could still use David Hewlett but they could change aspects of his personality to suit the show. Hell David Hewlett is great at playing a psychopath so maybe he could play "psycho"

David Hewlett is such a great actor (i personally think the best actor SG1 or SGA have had) and it would be great to see him on SGU.

Comment

David Hewlett should keep his role in the next Atlantis DVD movie(s). Maybe McKay should return with Claudia Black (Vala). They were the best written and funniest characters in SG's history and I have to admit they are the best actors in the whole SG realm.

I could imagine Todd as a regular character, who could be the "new" alien. But! Christopher Heyerdahl won't accept this role because of the Sanctuary and the make-up. And what could a Wraith ad to a new spin-off? I know he could be a very funny, intelligent and interesting character, but we need fresher races in Universe. If they couldn't tell us everything about them in Atlantis, than they should keep it for themselves.

The same reason is true for Fran. What would a Replicator ad to Universe? A past connection to SG-1 and Atlantis? I could imagine her too as guest star, but we know so much about the Replicators, that we need new characters with different and more interesting background.

Maybe Lorne could be in Universe, because the actor is talented, and Lorne is a fan favorite character, who could be developed more in Universe. I am sorry, but Lorne isn't enough 3D character for me, so I would like to hear about his bad habits too.

So my votes go for Lorne and Vala.
                "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

OK....logically Daniel Jackson should be there since he is arguably the foremost expert on all things dealing with the Ancients.
                  But....if I had my way, then Major Davis should be on SGU. He is a great character that has been severely underused.

Comment

Originally posted by Betelgeuze View Post
                    Zelenka or Lorne
                    Agreed. I feel if it was someone like Meredith who joined the cast of SGU, the writers would try to make it too much like SGA in an attempt to bring out Meredith's character that we've all grown to love.

However Zelenka or Lorne would be perfect! I doubt it will be Zelenka because David Nykal isn't even oficially considered 'a part of the cast for SGA'.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/carpentersam/
                    MY ARTWORK -- ALL SIGNATURES BY HERMIIOD

Comment

I'm totally with CStads. If Todd was on SGU, it would have to be a pretty horrible show for me not to watch it.

Comment

You know who might be interesting and we all agree needs more development? Teyla

Comment

Elizabeth. Or Fran. Or both!

Having at least one character from SGA on Universe would show they didn’t make the show only to get Battlestar audience and after the way TPTB treated her and the fans, I think it’s only fair.

John would be great too, but like the rest of SGA-1, it would be hard to find a reason for him to leave Atlantis.

No SG1 members, especially not Carter!

Last edited by poisonivy; 23 October 2008, 06:54 AM.

Comment

Sergeant Siler

Comment

No one - the characters have suffered enough over the years in the development area.

Besides all of them are too old,except Keller/Staite. She fits right into the age-range they're going for.
                              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Korean_Turtle87 View Post
                                only problem is feeding him
                                My personal choice would be to have him threaten to feed off of all the tender 20-somethings if they don't behave. Could be a twisted and entertaining form of punishment. How would the party girl like it if Todd aged her 40-50 yrs for a week or two?

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
                                And what could a Wraith ad to a new spin-off?
                                Simple. More Wraith humor.
                                "Each and everything in the universe is nothing other than the perfect manifestation of the essential nature. If you realize this fact, you will find that your own self nature exists in completeness, from the beginningless past into the endless future."

Comment

Working...
                                X