Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's probably been said but you know who i'd love to lead it, or at least be part of the team?

Jonas Quinn.

Comment

I say Nathan Fillion would be so cool to see him doing Sci-Fi again.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by redrama9 View Post
        Sarah Michelle Gellar
        I doubt they could afford her.

Comment

I've said this in another thread but here goes again .One thing i really dont get about these type thread is why are people suggestings big name TV actors that would never do a show like stargate or actors who already have roles that would make them unavailable!!! Yes i do know that they have said a "known actor", but how about some realistic suggestings. I think the idea Nathon Fillion taken the part is very slim for example since he is now working on big network shows and this would likly be a a step backwards. On the other hand someone like James Masters is more reasonable since he has no major acting parts at the momment, also since Buffy/Angel he's not had any breakout roles and the fact his last "profile job" was on Torchwood he could do with the work.

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
            I've said this in another thread but here goes again .One thing i really dont get about these type thread is why are people suggestings big name TV actors that would never do a show like stargate or actors who already have roles that would make them unavailable!!! Yes i do know that they have said a "known actor", but how about some realistic suggestings. I think the idea Nathon Fillion taken the part is very slim for example since he is now working on big network shows and this would likly be a a step backwards. On the other hand someone like James Masters is more reasonable since he has no major acting parts at the momment, also since Buffy/Angel he's not had any breakout roles and the fact his last "profile job" was on Torchwood he could do with the work.
            Well it doesn't say anywere in the thread title that we have to be serious.

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
            Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
              On the other hand someone like James Masters is more reasonable since he has no major acting parts at the momment, also since Buffy/Angel he's not had any breakout roles and the fact his last "profile job" was on Torchwood he could do with the work.
              Marsters is doing okay, but if Stargate was good enough for RDA, I'd say it would be good enough for him. I'm a big fan of his, and given that Marster's fanbase is probably bigger than that of all the Stargates combined, he might be a big help to the franchise. I know that if Universe did star him, I'd definitely watch at least the first 3 episodes.
              sigpic
              "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
              ~David Hewlett

Comment

I do have to admit, I wouldn't mind Marsters being on SGU at all.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Casper Van Dien would be awesome as the squad leader / ship commander

Comment

Originally posted by RedvsBlue View Post
                    Casper Van Dien would be awesome as the squad leader / ship commander
                    Please no. Not for me he wouldn't.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                      Please no. Not for me he wouldn't.
                      Michael Ironside ?

Comment

Originally posted by RedvsBlue View Post
                        Michael Ironside ?
                        They are going after a younger audience. While I think Michael Ironside is great, and like a lot of his work, I think he is probably too old. I think they will want a younger lead.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Neil Patrick Harris as Dr. Doogie Howser ahah

Comment

Originally posted by bniblett View Post
                            Neil Patrick Harris as Dr. Doogie Howser ahah
                            MMmmm... Doctor Horrible.... *drools*

Pity NPH is busy with How I Met Your Mother. Although if he DID manage it somehow I might actually have to watch SGU.

Comment

NPH's mannerisms in Dr. Horrible reminded me of RDA on more than one occasion.

regards,
                              G.
                              Go for Marty...

Comment

major davis maybe? but id love to see lorne, for smart scientist that young haley maybe?

dean caine, hell no!!

Comment

Working...
                                X