Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Stargate Universe" Discussion/Speculation (Spoilers)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good kinosode.

Comment

I guess this means that
      Spoiler:
      Chloe getting sloshed
      was possibly frowned upon but not completely unacceptable, while
      Spoiler:
      Young's activities with his wife
      were perfectly fine, just badly timed. Why Eli doesn't know all this information is a little confusing though, as I'd
      Spoiler:
      expect they would brief both sides.
      "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
      Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
      Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
      Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
      Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal Density View Post
        I guess this means that
        Spoiler:
        Chloe getting sloshed
        was possibly frowned upon but not completely unacceptable, while
        Spoiler:
        Young's activities with his wife
        were perfectly fine, just badly timed. Why Eli doesn't know all this information is a little confusing though, as I'd
        Spoiler:
        expect they would brief both sides.
        Spoiler:
        and eli will never get any.
        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
          Spoiler:
          and eli will never get any.
          Spoiler:
          He'll have to live vicariously though Riley's kino recordings.
          "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.

Comment

Suck on that, "Telford is being raped by Young" peeps. Consensual stone sex!
            ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
              oh my?
              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Looks like the "do they have permission?" question can indeed be put to rest.
                sigpic
                Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

this is full of win
                  sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                    LOL...I thought he was asking about an EpiPen...and I was thinking...what episode has an epi pen in it.
                    It would be an interesting subplot to have someone have an allergic reaction to something without having access to adrenaline. My recommendation from personal experience of food allergies is to ingest salt.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                      oh my?
                      Though not literally. It's just that I see so many threads and members declaring that Young was using or "raping" Telford by using his body without permission to have sex with Emily, but now we see that there is a consent form process, and that Telford knew the risks. He wouldn't have even known if the stones didn't glitch at a very unfortunate moment.

But now I guess everytime we shove this Kinosode in the arguer's faces, we'll get cries of, "It didn't happen in the show, so it's not canon!" now...
                      ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

Comment

It's a pity that it had to wait so long before being explained, and that most viewers won't ever see this... OR IS IT?

Comment

But now I guess everytime we shove this Kinosode in the arguer's faces, we'll get cries of, "It didn't happen in the show, so it's not canon!" now...
                          To which I would reply "if it's not canon why did they go to the trouble of shooting it and putting on the web for us to see?"
                          If that wasn't canon then neither is the explanation of the end of Time, which leads to bad things...

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal Density View Post
                            To which I would reply "if it's not canon why did they go to the trouble of shooting it and putting on the web for us to see?"
                            If that wasn't canon then neither is the explanation of the end of Time, which leads to bad things...
                            Namely the un-re-existence of Riley, I know. We can't let that slide. Not. Ever.

Comment

Though not literally. It's just that I see so many threads and members declaring that Young was using or "raping" Telford by using his body without permission to have sex with Emily, but now we see that there is a consent form process, and that Telford knew the risks. He wouldn't have even known if the stones didn't glitch at a very unfortunate moment.

But I suppose that Telford probably didn't think his body would be used for sex and was thus fairly peeved about it. Or he just hates Young anyway, probably both.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                                Its protected. Your writing hate tweets about me aren't you?
                                You're giving yourself way too much credit. Add me and I'll un-protect them for you. And then you'll read all about how I <mod snip>
                                A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Working...
                                X