Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Stargate Universe" Discussion/Speculation (Spoilers)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think that the same people who watch Idol and NCIS watch SGU too. But I'm not an American so I don't know. Allso I'm single- that's a great factor too since girlfriends or (if you live with parents) older people pretty much want to watch their own stuff... like Idol... or NCIS
    - the guest member of SGU book club

Comment

I watch NCIS. And I'm young.

However SGU and Caprica will come first.
      sigpic
      Stargate Chicago Con 2010 Attendee

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        Obviously you are not going to see the success of the summer Tueday shows but ratings have been declining on Friday nights. Its why USA did the same a for months ago with their programming. Friday nights is becoming harder and harder to sell
        It's interesting that you say that. As a comparison, NCIS is on a Friday night at the moment (in repeats) here in Oz but I think first run episodes are a different night altogether. I don't know many people who watch anything other than the English crime dramas on the ABC (public broadcaster) on Fridays or Friday night sport. Most of the other stations don't get a look in.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma626 View Post
          I watch NCIS. And I'm young.

However SGU and Caprica will come first.
          sgu comes first for me. caprica can wait till it's on dvd and canceled
          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by EllieVee View Post
            It's interesting that you say that. As a comparison, NCIS is on a Friday night at the moment (in repeats) here in Oz but I think first run episodes are a different night altogether. I don't know many people who watch anything other than the English crime dramas on the ABC (public broadcaster) on Fridays or Friday night sport. Most of the other stations don't get a look in.
            I don't think it wise to compare broadcast schedule in different countries. Different cultures and all how their weekly activies and trends differ.
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by stargate_atlantis View Post
              i do not realy like stargate universe
              Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhaahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahha hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahaahhahahaahhahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahah ahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhah ahahahahahahahahahhahaha~

Thankyou for contributing
              "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
              Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
              Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
              Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
              Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Thats alright, not everyone does.

Comment

You're just upset your race went extinct, that'll happen when you're not anatomically correct.

Comment

and you are more then entitled to that opinion. and thank you for saying it to the point and a tasteful way. most people have been quite harsh
                    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                      and you are more then entitled to that opinion. and thank you for saying it to the point and a tasteful way. most people have been quite harsh
                      Taken the time to register with the name 'stargate_atlantis' and make a single post in the SGU discussion thread also fills in all the missing details of how the poster came to that opinion. Now that's service and dedication!
                      "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal Density View Post
                        Taken the time to register with the name 'stargate_atlantis' and make a single post in the SGU discussion thread also fills in all the missing details of how the poster came to that opinion. Now that's service and dedication!
                        That doesn't give the right to be snarky to a person who was very respectful in his/her belief of not liking SGU
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                          That doesn't give the right to be snarky to a person who was very respectful in his/her belief of not liking SGU
                          I interpreted the combination of characteristics - especially the registering with that username for the sole purpose of posting in this thread - to be more of a caricature than someone being respectful. I'm probably reading far too much into it. That's a personal flaw that needs work.
                          *sigh*
                          Maybe I'm the troll this time.

Comment

Apparently, that's all that poster has to say. Seems odd, but there you have it.
                            sigpic
                            Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal Density View Post
                              I interpreted the combination of characteristics - especially the registering with that username for the sole purpose of posting in this thread - to be more of a caricature than someone being respectful. I'm probably reading far too much into it. That's a personal flaw that needs work.
                              *sigh*
                              Maybe I'm the troll this time.
                              I take it just that the poster likes Atlantis. I know a person who has pro SGA user title but is just as big of a SGU fan. He needs to work on his Rush obessession but that is a whole different topic
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

You would think, if they liked Atlantis, that they might post on the Atlantis threads as well. But this is the one and only post by this poster so far. However, it is possible that there are other posts, waiting in the "probie limbo" space, for moderator approval.
                                sigpic
                                Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

Working...
                                X