Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Stargate Universe" Discussion/Speculation (Spoilers)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eternal Density View Post
    It's a pity that it had to wait so long before being explained, and that most viewers won't ever see this... OR IS IT?

This. Yes.

I don't watch the kinosodes so would never have known about this at all. And so begs the question - why wasn't it addressed in the show itself so all the viewers understood the process?
    sigpic
    Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Originally posted by Jper View Post
      You're giving yourself way too much credit. Add me and I'll un-protect them for you. And then you'll read all about how I <mod snip>
      I made a vow I would never joing the Twitter community and I'm still standing by it.
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
        This. Yes.

I don't watch the kinosodes so would never have known about this at all. And so begs the question - why wasn't it addressed in the show itself so all the viewers understood the process?
        Maybe because TPTB thought the only ones arguing about consensual stone sex would be the same hardcore-ys that watch the Kinosodes. Maybe it will come up - we never know. After all, the events of the Kinosode that solved the "Time" episode were mentioned off hand in Divided - references to the venom they secured from the little alien squirmy things being used as an anaesthetic.
        ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
          I made a vow I would never joing the Twitter community and I'm still standing by it.
          Why?
          A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Jper View Post
            Why?
            I detest Twitter and social stigma it brings to western culture. You don't want me to rant about this
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
              Suck on that, "Telford is being raped by Young" peeps. Consensual stone sex!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                I detest Twitter and social stigma it brings to western culture. You don't want me to rant about this
                Amen. I really hate Twitter too. I'm not fond of facebook either, but at least that site has it's uses whereas Twitter is just... Well, who gives a ****.
                Mia: Don't you hate that?
                Vincent: Hate what?
                Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
                Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
                Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
                - Pulp Fiction

Comment

Originally posted by TBA View Post
                  Amen. I really hate Twitter too. I'm not fond of facebook either, but at least that site has it's uses whereas Twitter is just... Well, who gives a ****.
                  My opinion is the inverse of this!
                  "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
                  Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
                  Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
                  Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
                  Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Originally posted by TBA View Post
                    I have to agree. I can't imagine posting anything to do with my job on a site like that. Too viral and so much could get my butt fired in a heartbeat. I'd never put stuff like that in writing anyway.

And anything personal . . . who the heck CARES that much about someone elses personal life? Meh.
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Twitter's useful for links and a bit of news but Morjana lists everything relevant from Twitter here anyway.

Comment

Hi fellow SGU fans! Does anyone know where I can find the Kino regarding the whole body swap/usage thing please? Thanks in advance!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                        K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

http://stargate.mgm.com/view/character/171/index.html
                          Kino 23
                          sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
                            Brilliant! Cheers for that! Much appreciated!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                            K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
                              i love the cute line. another cock block
                              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Or you could view it on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mr5kqmh75mw

A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Working...
                                X