Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Stargate Universe" Discussion/Speculation (Spoilers)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nah, give it another 5-10 years and put him on whatever sg spinoff is in the works then.

Include cassie and that smart little chick who wasnt very pretty from proving ground and prodigy. It would add a sense of continuity and connection between the lore.

Comment

Originally posted by kymeric View Post
      Include cassie and that smart little chick who wasnt very pretty from proving ground and prodigy. It would add a sense of continuity and connection between the lore.
      kelly? shes probably over at the groom lake facility, i don't think she was really cut out for off world missions.
      Spoiler:
      Disclaimer:
      I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
      Quotes!
      - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
      - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
      - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AvatarIII View Post
        personally pretty much the only character i'd like to see recycled is cassandra. i think ry'ac is a bit boring, and he's not even a great actor.
        CASSANDRA!!!!!!! Does anyone know what happened to her after Janet died, adn as for R'yac, he was okay, just not someone i would want to se as a regular cast member. Maybe in a recurring role if they could make him more interesting than when he was on Sg-1.

Comment

It shuld be a live action version of stargate: infinity

Wut?

Comment

Originally posted by kymeric View Post
            It shuld be a live action version of stargate: infinity

Wut?
            Or perhaps a future Stargate team ..
            http://www.scirev.net/ - My Dr Who fanfics, many crossing over with Stargate & Sliders
            sigpic
            My fics at my site
            Other fanfics on fanfiction.net --includes a new SGU/Space:1999 crossover, as well as the Dalek Stargate

Comment

No chance.

Comment

Originally posted by IrishPisano View Post
                Atlantis also, i though, started to tap into the european folklore by adapting vampries into the Wraith... unfortunately, i was hoping for other alien races to pop up based on other folkloric creatures: werewolves, etc... but alas, no... though one can make an argument that the asurans are the frankenstein of atlantis - but smarter...
                Me too! Now dont get me wrong, the wraith are definitely cool and all but the thought of seeing something that resemble the ferocity and power that werewolves are supposed to have would be to cool!

Comment

Originally posted by MartianManhunter View Post
                  Me too! Now dont get me wrong, the wraith are definitely cool and all but the thought of seeing something that resemble the ferocity and power that werewolves are supposed to have would be to cool!
                  a werewolves race would be too much like wookies. some original race would be nice. Something with tentacles

Comment

Originally posted by maximusvii View Post
                    a werewolves race would be too much like wookies. some original race would be nice. Something with tentacles
                    something like this perhaps My Race!
                    Spoiler:
                    Disclaimer:
                    I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                    Quotes!
                    - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
                    - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
                    - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                      No chance.
                      Nothing has a chance...
                      http://www.scirev.net/ - My Dr Who fanfics, many crossing over with Stargate & Sliders
                      sigpic
                      My fics at my site
                      Other fanfics on fanfiction.net --includes a new SGU/Space:1999 crossover, as well as the Dalek Stargate

Comment

Originally posted by maximusvii View Post
                        Maybe so, but it would still be cool.

Comment

the only thing i want about stargate:universe that it dont turn out like another star trek clone or something with ships and this technic blabla stuff.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
                            the only thing i want about stargate:universe that it dont turn out like another star trek clone or something with ships and this technic blabla stuff.
                            I don't mind ships but I like some surprises every now and then in the storylines..
                            sigpic
                            My fics at my site

Comment

So has there been any new news about SU? I havent heard a thing about it in a long while, isnt this suppose to come out next year or is that too soon? Just weird that there isnt really any leaks about the story or possbile charaters.

I just hope its not earth based cause if so, then its Stargate Command.
                              LETS GO PEN'S

Comment

I believe once the movies are out of the way, they can begin full work into this new series. I must confess, I am somewhat anxious to see what new storyline and villains they might have in this new show.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Working...
                                X