Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Stargate Universe" Discussion/Speculation (Spoilers)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by major davis View Post
    OMG Greer is so awesome, hes so commanding with Rush. I can't BELIEVE YOU DON'T LIKE HIM!!!
    You can't really know if a character is good until an episode airs. Sure we can make preditions based on spoilers but those predictions have been wrong before.

EDIT: What Scott obessesed manic said
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
      I can't believe you do given that you haven't actually seen the episode yet and have no idea what the context is all about.
      everyone here, execpt a select few, is shooting in the dark right know, but in around 9 hours, this would not be so.
      By Nolamom
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
        everyone here, execpt a select few, is shooting in the dark right know, but in around 9 hours, this would not be so.
        Until we start shooting in the dark about future episodes and stuff. WOO!
        ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
          Shooting in the dark is better than shooting blanks!

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
            You can't really know if a character is good until an episode airs. Sure we can make preditions based on spoilers but those predictions have been wrong before.

EDIT: What Scott obessesed manic said
            Ive seen clips, Ive read the actual casting sides, like parts of the actual script, and ive watched the greer vids on MGM and ive read every part of an SGU interview that includes greer. Its just like saying, how do you know Chloe is awesome when you haven't seen the ep.
            sigpic

Comment

Ive seen clips, Ive read the actual casting sides, like parts of the actual script, and ive watched the greer vids on MGM and ive read every part of an SGU interview that includes greer. Its just like saying, how do you know Chloe is awesome when you haven't seen the ep.
              I have never seriously said that Chloe will be awesome. I said she has the potential to be awesome. Their is a difference. All the information can be misleading come airing time. I've seen it before
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Because The Jelgate is all knowing. Hallowed is the Jello!
                sigpic

Comment

Something I am still shocked is that the pilot hasn't leaked. I mean, anything is possible, but I don't think it will leak and will be a first if not in awhile, than ever for the Stargate franchise with this day and age. (We still have roughly 7 hours or so give or take minutes, so anything is posbbile.)

There are no regrets. Thank you Brad Wright and everyone else for SGU,
                  and the amazing Stargate franchise in general.

Comment

Originally posted by Orion Antreas View Post
                    Something I am still shocked is that the pilot hasn't leaked. I mean, anything is possible, but I don't think it will leak and will be a first if not in awhile, than ever for the Stargate franchise with this day and age. (We still have roughly 7 hours or so give or take minutes, so anything is posbbile.)
                    Before S4 of SGA Stargate leaks were unheard of. A leak is not going to happen and am glad it won't
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Even though I wanted it to leak in the first place im glad it didn't. :0 Still, I don't want to wait a week for part 3!!!!

Oh and BTW, brand new LDP interview with fox. Really cool, please give it a good rating cause right now, it has a bad rating.

http://www.foxnews.com/video/?player...bject=10290299
                      sigpic

Comment

David Blue's Fan Q&A is up on Joe's Blog
                        http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...rse-premieres/

Comment

is the SGU theme the sg1 one but rearranged?
                          SG-1 members
                          Atlantis Team members

Comment

Originally posted by hawkmajor View Post
                            I hear the music for SGU is radically different
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by hawkmajor View Post
                              I thought all the music was going to be more modern
                              sigpic

Comment

Wait did EW, just recommend stargate

From EW Picks (TV):

Friday Oct 2
                                'Stargate Universe' series premiere (Syfy, 9 p.m. EDT)
                                If you loved "Battlestar Galactica" or "Stargate SG-1," then you'll probably love "Stargate Universe." The Syfy series follows a band of soldiers, scientists, and civilians who must fend for themselves after being forced through a Stargate when their hidden base comes under attack.
                                http://www.ew.com/ew/picks/tv/0,,,00...onSep 28 2009#

Comment

Working...
                                X