Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Stargate Universe" Discussion/Speculation (Spoilers)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
    Check this out - a video of Elyse, Alaina and Ming doing a Wookie impersonation! LMAO!

Bow Chicka Bow Wow

Originally posted by Orion Antreas View Post
    I'm just curious. When do you guys think we will see the first alien species (both sentient and not) in SGU? Pure speculation and guessing here.

I'm hoping in the first 7 episodes. The Air 3-parter may not feature them since they are focus on introducing the characters and the general premise of the series. Maybe Darkness or Light will feature them?

What do you guys think?
    I am going to assume we might see something in "Air", something to give them a sense that their is danger in this new galaxy and to show that its untouched by Ancient culture. I would also say something might turn up on that Ice planet "Hoth".

Spoiler:
    However I believe its been confirm that Alien will appear in Time, as from that I hear Rush gets abducted
    sigpic
    Banner Made By Me for Me
    The Red Team proudly supports Stargate: Universe, Suck it Blue

Comment

Check this out - a video of Elyse, Alaina and Ming doing a Wookie impersonation! LMAO!

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Originally posted by Coronach View Post
        That was glorious.
        Seriously??

Originally posted by Orion Antreas View Post
        I'm just curious. When do you guys think we will see the first alien species (both sentient and not) in SGU? Pure speculation and guessing here.

I'm hoping in the first 7 episodes. The Air 3-parter may not feature them since they are focus on introducing the characters and the general premise of the series. Maybe Darkness or Light will feature them?

What do you guys think?
        Yeah...I would hope the 3 parter wouldn't include any aliens...because we need to get to know the characters, etc. However, I'm hoping its soon after that!

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
        That's insanely HOT.

INSANELY.
        Again...seriously???

Originally posted by MechaThor View Post

Bow Chicka Bow Wow
        and again...Seriously????
        sigpic

Comment

Seriously, indeed. That was so annoying
          sigpic

Comment

Stargate Universe Babes doing Wookie mating calls? lol. I think that may have lost a few points for SGU. That was really bad, lol.
            sigpic

Comment

The girls are having a laugh guys... If there is one thing the Stargate casts have been up for consistently, it's a good laugh. Both casts have been 'silly' at some point or another. I'm happy to see the new cast are the same, and not a bunch of stuck up, pretentious 'holier than thou' A-holes.

Comment

Originally posted by SGFerrit View Post
                The girls are having a laugh guys... If there is one thing the Stargate casts have been up for consistently, it's a good laugh. Both casts have been 'silly' at some point or another. I'm happy to see the new cast are the same, and not a bunch of stuck up, pretentious 'holier than thou' A-holes.
                Agreed, anyone who's listened to the Audio Commentaries from past Stargate's would know that the cast and crew are always up for onset silliness and laughs.

Apparently both Chuck and Gary Jones would do Captain Kirk impressions while setting up shots and reading lines. Joe F use to Skateboard (great behind the scenes moment) around the Atlantis sets.
                sigpic
                Banner Made By Me for Me
                The Red Team proudly supports Stargate: Universe, Suck it Blue

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                  Stargate Universe Babes doing Wookie mating calls? lol. I think that may have lost a few points for SGU. That was really bad, lol.
                  I'm going to assume you were joking because that seems unfair to base the show on what the actors off screen in that manner. It was bad but it was funny and reminds me of all the goofing you see on behind the scenes you see on the DVDs
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Haha i needed a good laugh
                    sigpic
                    Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
                    Metal gear fan

Comment

Originally posted by sblade View Post
                      Seriously, indeed. That was so annoying
                      I know...it was so not funny.

Originally posted by Promethius30 View Post
                      Haha i needed a good laugh
                      Seriously????
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                        While it might have been bad, they were being goofy and having fun. Plus, they showed some guts to do something like that. Hell, I am around people in my family who do goofy stuff so we could have a laugh from time to time. I admire that of the SGU women.

If I recall, SG-1 and SGA actors did some goofy things too over the years...

There are no regrets. Thank you Brad Wright and everyone else for SGU,
                        and the amazing Stargate franchise in general.

Comment

TCA pic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                            Seriously??
                            Ya, seriously.

Look, for us geeks/nerds, there's nothing hotter than hot women embracing our geek/nerd culture. NOTHING.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                              ... then drinks too much at your party and starts humping the air conditioner, while it's on.
                              Youch! Warped image alert!
                              I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

so Lou Diamond Phillips said that his use of the Ancient communications device "leads to what I hope is going to be the most talked-about love scene of the fall"...i'm hoping it's between Alaina and Elyse! hahaha

Comment

Working...
                                X