Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Stargate Universe" Discussion/Speculation (Spoilers)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
    I would call it an opportunity, not a fault
    You do know that post was not be taken seriously? Rush's motives behind sending everyone to the Destnity are yet to be seen so I think its up in the air if its an opportunity or not.
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
      That is a strange picture for His Twitter Avatar a bazaar mole/rat/crocodile/fly creature. Wonder if that's concept art from Universe or just a random picture he found and likes.

New enemy maybe? *wink*
      sigpic
      Banner Made By Me for Me
      The Red Team proudly supports Stargate: Universe, Suck it Blue

Comment

Originally posted by MechaThor View Post
        New enemy maybe? *wink*
        What are they gonna try to whack them on the head with a giant hammer before they jump back into their hole?
        || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

No one told Stargate Universe star not to reveal spoilers

Stargate Universe star Robert Carlyle fortunately didn't get the memo saying that stars of sci-fi series shouldn't tell reporters what's going to happen, and he was only too happy to share with us a raft of spoilers for the upcoming Syfy original series.

Carlyle headlines the ensemble cast as Dr. Nicholas Rush, the reclusive leader who is responsible for an accident that sends a group of soldiers, scientists and civilians through a Stargate onto the runaway Ancient starship Destiny. Needless to say, there are spoilers ahead!

http://scifiwire.com/2009/08/no-one-...rgate-univ.php

Comment

Guess I won't be reading that article!
            Sig by Pandora's Box
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Coronach View Post
              personally i wouldnt say that these that much spoiler-ish stuff in there. There wasnt nothing that i havent already seen. But then that's just me.

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
                personally i wouldnt say that these that much spoiler-ish stuff in there. There wasnt nothing that i havent already seen. But then that's just me.
                Lol, I'm sure I'd know a decent amount. However, I've avoided specifics about "Time" ever since I read the first line of part of another article, so I can safely say (barring the obvious) I am mostly in the dark on that episode
                Sig by Pandora's Box
                sigpic

Comment

Lol, I'm sure I'd know a decent amount. However, I've avoided specifics about "Time" ever since I read the first line of part of another article, so I can safely say (barring the obvious) I am mostly in the dark on that episode
                  The only thing their is a brief mention about. The rest is general stuff that we already know
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

No, don't read if you don't want spoilers... definitely contains a bunch.

Comment

No one told Stargate Universe star not to reveal spoilers...
                      Yep, there be spoilers... but I couldn't help myself because it's RC And I like Rush even more now
                      sigpic

Comment

Spoilers are our friends!
                        sigpic

Comment

No, spoilers pretend to be your friend, then when your back is turned, he steals your girlfriend, cheats off of your tests and then blames you for cheating off of him, and then drinks too much at your party and starts humping the air conditioner, while it's on.

He will also never, ever return the 5 bucks he burrowed from you for his "deals", as he puts it. You don't know what these deals are, but you do notice how he has fewer and fewer personal posessions as time goes on.

Originally posted by MechaThor View Post
                          That is a strange picture for His Twitter Avatar a bazaar mole/rat/crocodile/fly creature. Wonder if that's concept art from Universe or just a random picture he found and likes.

New enemy maybe? *wink*
                          Actually, that was a concept drawing of the creature in "Missing" that Teyla caught for food.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                            No, spoilers pretend to be your friend, then when your back is turned, he steals your girlfriend, cheats off of your tests and then blames you for cheating off of him, and then drinks too much at your party and starts humping the air conditioner, while it's on.
                            *wants some of what PG is smoking*
                            sigpic

Comment

Stargate Universe - Live Blogging from NBC Panel Starting
                              http://bit.ly/QZd2M

Comment

Stargate Universe - Live Blogging from NBC Panel Starting
                                http://bit.ly/QZd2M
                                Oh wow...are these the actual actors talking on there? Crazy...David Blue is saying stuff right now
                                Sig by Pandora's Box
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X