Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Stargate Universe" Discussion/Speculation (Spoilers)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
    Kino, looks cool! kinda reminds me of something but i really cant put my finger on it.
    It reminds me of Darth Mual's mini-probe droid.
    || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

It reminds me of the video ball thing the Wraith used to track Ronon in Sateda
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shan Bruce Lee View Post
        It reminds me of Darth Mual's mini-probe droid.
        Originally posted by Lahela View Post
        It reminds me of the video ball thing the Wraith used to track Ronon in Sateda
        It dose on both accounts!

Now that you say that Lahela, maybe the Wraith video ball was developed from Ancient knowledge gathered by the wraith.

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
          It dose on both accounts!

Now that you say that Lahela, maybe the Wraith video ball was developed from Ancient knowledge gathered by the wraith.
          Yes that's very possible. We've already seen that they used the same suits as the Evil Asgard/Vanir did, and most if not all major races seem to make use of Ancient Tech at some point.

Comment

That was certainly my first thought - it would make sense that the Wraith adapted Ancient tech for their own purposes, and would make a good in-universe explanation.
            sigpic

Comment

This has already been posted, but just in case... An interview with Elyse and Alaina from Blast magazine can be found here.

Huffman: Yeah, remember that horrible question about criteria, like, “You used to cast strong, intelligent women?”

(During the Q&A portion of the “SGU” panel, a fan asked this question, essentially wondering if these new cast members were up to the precedent set by actresses like Amanda Tapping)

Levesque: You know what’s funny is that it didn’t even really hit me at first, I was just like, tra-la-la and then I realized and went, “Aww.”
              Aww Give them a chance!

Comment

Originally posted by SGFerrit View Post
                Yes that's very possible. We've already seen that they used the same suits as the Evil Asgard/Vanir did, and most if not all major races seem to make use of Ancient Tech at some point.
                This is true...
                sigpic

Comment

Was the pilot leaked ? Whats with the warning topic ?

Comment

Originally posted by JackO'Neill View Post
                    Was the pilot leaked ? Whats with the warning topic?
                    Plot leak??? Where, where? Warning topic? Where, where?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                      Plot leak??? Where, where? Warning topic? Where, where?
                      http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=68001

Comment

Originally posted by JackO'Neill View Post
                        Was the pilot leaked ? Whats with the warning topic ?
                        As far I know no. I say its better to be safe then sorry announcement as we are approaching Air the chances of a leak will increase.
                        Originally posted by aretood2
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                          As far I know no. I say its better to be safe then sorry announcement as we are approaching Air the chances of a leak will increase.
                          But there was never a warning topic until after a leak though did someone say something & the mods acted quickly ?

Comment

It likely refers to illegally downloading the trailers.

Comment

Originally posted by kirmit View Post
                              It likely refers to illegally downloading the trailers.
                              Where can you illegally download the trailers ? Thats a new one & that topic specifically refers to Episode Downloads

Comment

Ooo...lawdy...I guess people were being bad!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X