Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Stargate Universe" Discussion/Speculation (Spoilers)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
    Like I said, a conversation for another place

And a really silly question... what is a "practical puddle"?
    A puddle the do with a rear screen projection on set, rather than CGI in post.

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
      A puddle the do with a rear screen projection on set, rather than CGI in post.
      I thought it might be something like that - thanks for clarifying
      sigpic

Comment

The look of the Destiny: I'm going to reserve judgement until i see some more better quality pics, though i can say that its different.

The spoiler info: some interesting stuff.

Comment

the destiny's exterior looks pretty damn amazing. I love it.

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
            The look of the Destiny: I'm going to reserve judgement until i see some more better quality pics, though i can say that its different.

The spoiler info: some interesting stuff.
            ditto on both points.... but i'm actually liking what i'm seeing with the Destiny....

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Lee View Post
              ditto on both points.... but i'm actually liking what i'm seeing with the Destiny....
              I'm hoping it will look better from a few different angles and so forth.

The
              Spoiler:
              Observation Deck

looks pretty cool.
              Meh.

Comment

looks just like the Sun deck from the Icarus 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Lee View Post
                  ditto... the set rivals the atlantis gateroom
                  SG-1 members
                  Atlantis Team members

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                    Ummm...not in the least.
                    Ummm...yes it does.

Comment

http://www.scificool.com/comic-con-0...verse-trailer/

Good God, everybody’s having sex on this show.” That was my reaction about halfway into the new trailer for Stargate Universe that is being shown at Comic-Con ‘09. I’m going to go out on a limb here and say that this is the same trailer the Stargate Universe panel will also be showing. The trailer runs pretty long, and gives you a good idea of how they’re approaching the show. I must admit, there are parts of it that looked better than I had anticipated (I like the flying orb-camera they discover, which allows them to dictate their thoughts like they’re on a reality show or something) though there are other parts where my original fears that this is little more than a bad attempt to turn the Stargate franchise into a Battlestar Galactica clone seemed, well, justified.

Rest at link above

Comment

Hmmm is my response to the information above.

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                          http://www.scificool.com/comic-con-0...verse-trailer/

Good God, everybody’s having sex on this show.” That was my reaction about halfway into the new trailer for Stargate Universe that is being shown at Comic-Con ‘09. I’m going to go out on a limb here and say that this is the same trailer the Stargate Universe panel will also be showing. The trailer runs pretty long, and gives you a good idea of how they’re approaching the show. I must admit, there are parts of it that looked better than I had anticipated (I like the flying orb-camera they discover, which allows them to dictate their thoughts like they’re on a reality show or something) though there are other parts where my original fears that this is little more than a bad attempt to turn the Stargate franchise into a Battlestar Galactica clone seemed, well, justified.

Rest at link above
                          I will wait to see the trailer before having an opinion on this thats if we get to see the trailer
                          sigpic
                          Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
                          Metal gear fan

Comment

Originally posted by prion;10424211[B
                            Good God, everybody’s having sex on this show[/B].” That was my reaction about halfway into the new trailer for Stargate Universe that is being shown at Comic-Con ‘09. I’m going to go out on a limb here and say that this is the same trailer the Stargate Universe panel will also be showing. The trailer runs pretty long, and gives you a good idea of how they’re approaching the show. I must admit, there are parts of it that looked better than I had anticipated (I like the flying orb-camera they discover, which allows them to dictate their thoughts like they’re on a reality show or something) though there are other parts where my original fears that this is little more than a bad attempt to turn the Stargate franchise into a Battlestar Galactica clone seemed, well, justified.

Rest at link above
                            definitely an over exaggerations
                            SG-1 members
                            Atlantis Team members

Comment

My response to that review (until I get to see the footage for myself) is "it sounds like the reviewer is blowing it out of proportion".
                              I'm SOOO glad I'm completely unable to compare SGU to BSG
                              "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
                              Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
                              Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
                              Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
                              Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal Density View Post
                                My response to that review (until I get to see the footage for myself) is "it sounds like the reviewer is blowing it out of proportion".
                                I'm SOOO glad I'm completely unable to compare SGU to BSG
                                lol is that because you don't want to or because you haven't seen either show?
                                Meh.

Comment

Working...
                                X