Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Stargate Universe" Discussion/Speculation (Spoilers)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SGU Scotsman View Post
    *Throws 200 gallons of green jello on blueenix* lol
    LOL! Poor blufeenix!!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
      LOL! Poor blufeenix!!!
      Lol *cover myself in green jello lol its the new hip*
      Made by the wonderful Lahela

Comment

Originally posted by SGFerrit View Post
        George Lucas is a hack. The best thing that could happen to the Star Wars franchise now would be for someone else to have a go at it, but he'll never let that happen. With SGU Wright seems to be going bold new places, and I think the franchise will be bigger and better. I can't say the same for Star Wars, considering what Lucas did to it.
        I don't get how making three movies you didn't like, while also making three classics = he's a hack. It's his franchise and he can do whatever he wants with it at this point. He's earned that. It's weird how people these days tend to forget some of things he's done for cinema over the past 30 or so years and resort to saying he's a hack... pretty silly.

I will say though that I think Brad Wright is the better writer of the two.
        sigpic
        "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
        DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Originally posted by Descent View Post
          I don't get how making three movies you didn't like, while also making three classics = he's a hack. It's his franchise and he can do whatever he wants with it at this point. He's earned that. It's weird how people these days tend to forget some of things he's done for cinema over the past 30 or so years and resort to saying he's a hack... pretty silly.

I think both of them are brilliant

Comment

I think lucas fell into the trap of falling too much in love wiht his own creation and lost the ability to step back, take an objective look, and see the pitfalls

It's something that all creators run the risk of, getting such a short sighted focus on thier universe that they forget to look at it wiht at least one eye of an objective outsider
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
              I think lucas fell into the trap of falling too much in love wiht his own creation and lost the ability to step back, take an objective look, and see the pitfalls

It's something that all creators run the risk of, getting such a short sighted focus on thier universe that they forget to look at it wiht at least one eye of an objective outsider
              Agreed! IMO this was the same reason behind the fall of Star Trek under Rick Berman.

Comment

woops... never bring up infinity lol

100 posts yay lol i've lurked for years but now i got more time on my hands i'll be a tad more visible.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blufeenix View Post

100 posts yay lol i've lurked for years but now i got more time on my hands i'll be a tad more visible.
                  Hahaha gratz

Comment

I think both of them are brilliant
                    Well, 'brilliant' is not the word I would use when it comes to the some of the writing in the prequels.

Like Brad, I do think he's a very smart, creative guy. Guess all the those years away from movies made his writing/directing a little bit stiff... maybe. Who knows.
                    sigpic
                    "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
                    DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Originally posted by Descent View Post

I agree with you there! However, getting some new blood in SW wouldn't be bad...however...this is about SG...which we know is all awesome!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blufeenix View Post
                        Yes...this would be a very good thing!
                        sigpic

Comment

Yes...this would be a very good thing!
                          Agreed a cartoon is not the real thing lol if its Stargate or not

INFINITY

That's what i think of Infinity lol

Comment

Agreed a cartoon is not the real thing lol if its Stargate or not

INFINITY

That's what i think of Infinity lol
                            Again I agree with my Scotsman friend!
                            sigpic

Comment

Again I agree with my Scotsman friend!
                              Hahahaha thanks

And Teal,c always does the job he is like a machine lol never stops till the objective is complete

Comment

*throws 100 gallons of green jello on blufeenix*
                                *throws 100 gallons of blue jello on greenfeenix*
                                what?

also:
                                Infinity
                                "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
                                Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
                                Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
                                Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
                                Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Working...
                                X