Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Stargate Universe" Discussion/Speculation (Spoilers)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SGFerrit View Post
    I'd say they were a 6 or 7. I wouldn't recommend reading them considering you are so hesitant already.

But for me, the info at the spoilerTV link... Wow. I can't wait to see how this plays out for Rush's character. If done right that episode could be fantastic. And they're looking for ANOTHER star name!
    Heh, that sucks. I read way too many spoilers for season 5 of Atlantis and it basically ruined the season for me. I don't really want that for SGU. I have read most spoilers before this one and I don't really want SGU to end up like season 5 of Atlantis.

EDIT: I took a chance and read it anyway...It isn't that bad. Not bad at all. I am happy that Darren, when writing the article kept in mind about the fans and their worries of spoilers. It looks like Gateworld is taking a new approach with spoilers. Giving the basic info, but provides the link to the major spoilers if those people wish to view it.

So yeah, the story has great potential. Thanks for helping me guys. Also, thanks Darren for taking the approach of limiting the spoilers. (If you are reading this I hope. )
    Last edited by Orion Antreas; 13 July 2009, 01:53 PM.

There are no regrets. Thank you Brad Wright and everyone else for SGU,
    and the amazing Stargate franchise in general.

Comment

Originally posted by :Orion Coran: View Post
      EDIT: I took a chance and read it anyway...It isn't that bad. Not bad at all. I am happy that Darren, when writing the article kept in mind about the fans and their worries of spoilers. It looks like Gateworld is taking a new approach with spoilers. Giving the basic info, but provides the link to the major spoilers if those people wish to view it.
      Indeed, it's a good and considerate way to go about things, then everyone wins

Comment

Originally posted by SGFerrit View Post
        Indeed, it's a good and considerate way to go about things, then everyone wins
        Yeah, I noticed in (I think) the most recent podcast that they mention their new stance on spoilers for Gateworld. I actually really like this, as it might help a bit in alleviating all the spoiler issues that are bound to pop up when SGU airs in the fall.

Also, 1000 posts!!! I'm so excited, my first 1,000
        Sig by Pandora's Box
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Coronach View Post
          Congratulation's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Made by the wonderful Lahela

Comment

Major congrats!
            I haven't actually listened to the podcast for quite a while. It's fairly slow to download at home and usually doesn't work at my workplace (beyond the first few KB) so I tend not to remember. It's a pity, I actually posted some comments that got me mentioned in the podcast a few times a while back. I should do that again
            Back to Window of Opportunity for a moment, I quite like the bit where Teal'c got revenge for continually being hit by that door... I hope SGU has a bit of that sort of humor from time to time.
            "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
            Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
            Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
            Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
            Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal Density View Post
              Major congrats!
              I haven't actually listened to the podcast for quite a while. It's fairly slow to download at home and usually doesn't work at my workplace (beyond the first few KB) so I tend not to remember. It's a pity, I actually posted some comments that got me mentioned in the podcast a few times a while back. I should do that again
              Back to Window of Opportunity for a moment, I quite like the bit where Teal'c got revenge for continually being hit by that door... I hope SGU has a bit of that sort of humor from time to time.
              Hahaha yea or when & start doing all that Ancient writing for as they have been through the loop so many times haha

Comment

Hey all! I've just discovered this website called Stargate Archive.com and on it there is a poll asking "Will you watch Stargate Universe?". Now I've put my YES vote in and when the results came up I was staggered to see that 89% of voters (1645 people) have said NO...whilst only 8% of voters (152 people including me) have said YES!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

You can vote as many times as you like. It's probably some sad bitter fan voting over and over, there probably aren't even that many people who visit that tin-pot site anyway...

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
                    Hey all! I've just discovered this website called Stargate Archive.com and on it there is a poll asking "Will you watch Stargate Universe?". Now I've put my YES vote in and when the results came up I was staggered to see that 89% of voters (1645 people) have said NO...whilst only 8% of voters (152 people including me) have said YES!
                    Hmm that's is allot of No,s but on the other hand the website might not be that popular just my opinion i will definitely be watching though

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                      You can vote as many times as you like. It's probably some sad bitter fan voting over and over.
                      Hahahaha true true

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
                        Interesting. I guess it could be alarming, except the site itself appears to have a huge SGA bias, so a lot of them may be disgruntled SGA fans. I had certainly never heard of that site before.
                        Sig by Pandora's Box
                        sigpic

Comment

Interesting. I guess it could be alarming, except the site itself appears to have a huge SGA bias, so a lot of them may be disgruntled SGA fans. I had certainly never heard of that site before.
                          Me neither but your probably right just some sad SGA fans

But this is alarming to me that SGU is splitting up the stargate fan base you have

SG-1 lovers

SGA lovers

SGU lovers

All the show lovers

so yea kinda of disturbing to me hope this is not the case

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                            You can vote as many times as you like. It's probably some sad bitter fan voting over and over, there probably aren't even that many people who visit that tin-pot site anyway...
                            Very possibly.

Originally posted by SGU Scotsman View Post
                            Hmm that's is allot of No,s but on the other hand the website might not be that popular just my opinion i will definitely be watching though
                            That's what I like to see. A Scotsman and a future viewer of Stargate: Universe...we've got some things in common.

Well I subscribe to this channel on YouTube which is called StargateArchive.com which posts various Stargate-related vids and amongst them have been the interviews with Stargate: Universe's cast as well as the promo vids too. Anyway for curiosities sake I copied StargateArchive.com in to my address bar and the site opened. I do agree with you...it does seem to have a bias towards Stargate: Atlantis.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                            K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Yeah, a website poll is not going to concern me. SGU will do just fine.
                              sigpic
                              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                              "...phu...ah..."
                              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Was watching some of the Stargate Universe cast interview and didn't realise but Chloe Armstrong father, the Senator also goes through the gate to the Destiny, wonder what's going to happen to him.

Comment

Working...
                                X