Comment

Something people did not like
          Spoiler:

Comment

You have been busy Intergrabyte
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

(notice Kawoooossshhh productions in one of them **heee heeee )

Random photos

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
                Pure awsomness!

I still cannot get over how good that flame effect on Adria looks
                One of the reasons I want this thing on BLU RAY. Both Adria and Morgan are flawless . I wan't to see Adria's eyeliner

Comment

Originally posted by luponsensay View Post
                  To the writers and producers of SG1

So when I heard that there was a movie (ark of truth) coming out to finish out the very disappointing last episode of season ten I was super delighted, not that it was bad but it left so many open questions to plot lines that I was into in seasons nine and ten. So yesterday I went out and bought the movie (ark of truth) watched it, and I have to tell you I’m still a little disappointed, Ok 1st It seemed to lack some of the deeper drama that I felt came along with the hole ORI plot line, 2nd it seemed way to easy for them to defeat the bad guys, especially in that last ancient fight scene, and 3rd once again you leave it open with them just walking to the gate with the tease of that there are many more plants to explore in our galaxy.

SO what the H-E double hockey sticks guys, what happened with the TECH they got from the Azguard, & what’s up with the ancients and that whole sub plot line, it seemed like they just had a walk on role in the film, and are Jackson and the Hot brit going to hook up again? (By the way great cast choice). And where was the trust in all of this, and are the Goa’uld still on earth running corporations and trading stocks?

SO now I’m left to wait with baited breath for Stargate Continuum in July; so I beg of you kind sirs, clean up the questions and end with some sort of great destruction that puts some sort of finality to it, or just bring it back to TV for a new season, or put out movies much quicker, like one a month would work.

All that said I’m a fan, and I liked it, except I feel cheated having to wait more than a week to find out what happens next.

Cheers

There should have been more space battles- ship on ship, the asgard core had only been activated for the 2nd time because it attrachs the ori, i suppose they could have activated the time dilation device again but it drains alot of power and it may have seemed redundant after the finale. I didnt like how many shots the ody took, it seemed absolutely uber.

A movie a month
                  They would end up something like this, perhaps teaming up with some of the scifi channel movie makers,- plot "The stargate team gets sent to a plannet far far away and encounters a giant bloodthirsty raptor dinosuar, but must bring him back for the saftey of the galaxy for study" Same plot as the millions of crappy scifi original movies that they play.
                  Aot was a good movie, it wasnt the greatest, but it was better than a lot of what esle is out there, and even with the parts i hate, still i would buy it again if i had already seen it.
                  sigpic

Surely you cant be serious, I am serious and dont call me shirly.

Danmit. What is it Oneil? I forgot to tape the simpsons .... Its important to me

Sir i think you have gone mad with power.
                  Ofcourse I have, have you ever gone mad without power, its no fun, noone listens to you

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                    One of the reasons I want this thing on BLU RAY. Both Adria and Morgan are flawless . I wan't to see Adria's eyeliner

Yup, same here... I'll have some good fun with capping the HD version aswell

Comment

I finished watching the "ark of truth" last night and found myself to be generally disappointed. I have to find myself in full and complete agreement with other persons posting on this site who perceived the movie as being "rushed" and as a result lacked the appropriate character and story development. Now onto my personal complaints.

1. I expected a more epic tempo to this picture. but instead it felt like 90 minutes of the usually jocularity and ribbing that usually occurs. Don't get me wrong. I like the character chemistry and interpersonal dynamic expressed as humor, but THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE AN EPIC MOVIE.

2. Like posters before me. It was ridiculous that the odyssey was being fired at (taking turns by the way) by four ori motherships while dealing with a replicator infestation. There no way the odyssey should've survived that assault...despite the fact it was juiced with asgard tech.

3. teal'c stumbled for god knows how long over hill and dale (good scenic shots by the way), collapses a "stones throw: away from city only to be healed by a the hand of an ancient sliding into view from above.

4. Oh yeah, the most damning is the fact the a self destruct passcode for the replicators was written on a note afixed to one of the control crystals.

For me personally, all of this may've played better in my mind if expanded to at least several more hours of credible story development.

Comment

Several more hours!

So, it'd be like "The Green Mile."
                        Theoretically spoilerish:
                        Spoiler:
                        Sig courtesy of Pandora.

Comment

Originally posted by scififan1963 View Post
                          I finished watching the "ark of truth" last night and found myself to be generally disappointed. I have to find myself in full and complete agreement with other persons posting on this site who perceived the movie as being "rushed" and as a result lacked the appropriate character and story development. Now onto my personal complaints.

2. Like posters before me. It was ridiculous that the odyssey was being fired at (taking turns by the way) by four ori motherships while dealing with a replicator infestation. There no way the odyssey should've survived that assault...despite the fact it was juiced with asgard tech.

Perhaps the replicators had already added their technology to the Odyssey's hull and shield strength?

4. Oh yeah, the most damning is the fact the a self destruct passcode for the replicators was written on a note afixed to one of the control crystals.
                          The self destruct passcode was encoded on the other side of the control crystal...although you would think the Asgard would invent a crystal technology that could read both sides of the crystal at the same time.

But then...they did have a different mode of thinking than us dumb humans.

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                          SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                          Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by morjana View Post
                            Perhaps the replicators had already added their technology to the Odyssey's hull and shield strength?

The self destruct passcode was encoded on the other side of the control crystal...although you would think the Asgard would invent a crystal technology that could read both sides of the crystal at the same time.

But then...they did have a different mode of thinking than us dumb humans.

Morjana
                            Thats what i thought they were going to do in the movie, but there was no evidence of that, the queen only was stealing power from the ship, and if the ody exploded they could just form in space and fly away. They didnt envolop the power core like they had to do to upgrade the hataks as seen in other seasons.
                            sigpic

Surely you cant be serious, I am serious and dont call me shirly.

Danmit. What is it Oneil? I forgot to tape the simpsons .... Its important to me

Sir i think you have gone mad with power.
                            Ofcourse I have, have you ever gone mad without power, its no fun, noone listens to you

Comment

Originally posted by Syera View Post
                              One more thing I forgot to add...

Was it REALLY necessary to torture the audience with that prior staff? I plugged my ears during the scene; the whine it gave off literally hurt my ears.
                              Haha, it freaked the hell out of my cats! >^..^<

Comment

I like the character chemistry and interpersonal dynamic expressed as humor, but THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE AN EPIC MOVIE.
                                This is a low budget direct-to-DVD movie. For what it is, it's damn good.

My reaction: I loved it. That's all I'll say right now.
                                Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Working...
                                X