This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by morjana View Post

Very excited now about Continuum -- is it July yet?

Morjana
    *Checks watch*

Nope

I forgot to mention macarons in my post
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

One more thing I forgot to add...

Was it REALLY necessary to torture the audience with that prior staff? I plugged my ears during the scene; the whine it gave off literally hurt my ears.
      [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

Hi, I'm new so I'd like to quickly say hello to everyone. Hi!

I loved the movie very much! I was shocked to see that it was selling out so quickly at the stores and quickly hit #1 most sold DVD.

But anyways, with everything that happened in the movie all I can think is poor Cam, I seriously thought they were going to kill him off for a bit. Man did he get his butt kicked.

Comment

Originally posted by morjana View Post
          I was a bit surprised at the complete lack of remorse by Vala about what appears to be the complete termination of Adria.
          I'm not sure that "remorse" is what Vala would feel in any case. "Sorrow", perhaps.
          Tilting windmills since... well... too long ago to remember...

sigpic

My portfolio and repository:
          http://z13.invisionfree.com/Peregrine_Design/

Comment

that Teal'C was going to haul off and ZAT Vala when they were at Dakara?

seriously, haven't Daniel and Teal'C learned yet that she's like a little kid, and if you say don't open it, she'll figure out a way to open it? and she'll just keep yammering away like a whiny brat... best just to Zat her...

1. she'll fall unconscious
            2. she'll stop talking
            3. daniel's productivity increases
            Last edited by IrishPisano; 12 March 2008, 09:37 AM.
            Colonel Jack O'Neill: So what's your impression of Alar?
            Teal'c: That he is concealing something.
            Colonel Jack O'Neill: Like what?
            Teal'c: I am unsure. He is concealing it.

Comment

Um?
              what zat vala?
              they were at dakara? o.o

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Mckay View Post
                Um?
                what zat vala?
                they were at dakara? o.o
                don't read the spoiler if you haven't seen Ark of Truth

Spoiler:
                in the beginning... god created the heavens and the earth... lol...
                in the beginning of Ark of Truth, Teal'C, Daniel, and Vala were digging in the ruins of Dakara for the Ark... and Vala being Vala was running her mouth, getting on everyone's nerves, and when they found what they thought was the ark, vala kept yammering away about opening it... daniel said not to... so she kept on... and eventually she came very close to opening it... while making daniel irate with irritation... muscles was similarly irritated

so i was hoping that muscles would just ZAT vala to shut her up... you think they'd learn after a few years that the only way to shut her up is for her to either be gagged or similarly vocally impeded, or to have sex with daniel...

Comment

that's not cool... nos there's a whole bunch of mixed up threads...

there should be a Section for AoT... like there is for Season 4 of Atlantis, or for Characters...

Comment

The movie is okay, that is all I will say as there are idiots on *both* sides of the equation. The only thing I wish to touch upon is that they did not mention Arthur or Camelot *at all.* I recall they mentioned that Daniel was doing research at Camelot early in season Ten, but that's it. IMO it would have been cool to see Morgan tell Daniel that it was the sympathies of the ascended Arthur and his knights or something that allowed her to be allowed to travel to the Ori Galaxy and help them. One single line like that and I would have been...slightly happier with this movie, and as it stands I don't know if I want to buy it yet...oh well.

~~~~~Ha, and to think I was not going to be posting at all anymore in this
                    whole forum!~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by Derentus View Post
                      The movie is okay, that is all I will say as there are idiots on *both* sides of the equation. The only thing I wish to touch upon is that they did not mention Arthur or Camelot *at all.* I recall they mentioned that Daniel was doing research at Camelot early in season Ten, but that's it. IMO it would have been cool to see Morgan tell Daniel that it was the sympathies of the ascended Arthur and his knights or something that allowed her to be allowed to travel to the Ori Galaxy and help them. One single line like that and I would have been...slightly happier with this movie, and as it stands I don't know if I want to buy it yet...oh well.

~~~~~Ha, and to think I was not going to be posting at all anymore in this
                      whole forum!~~~~~
                      i didn't think arthur was an ancient... only merlin...

and neither arthur nor camelot was important to the plot, ergo they were left out... they both served their purposes in seasons 9 and 10

Comment

Originally posted by IrishPisano View Post
                        i didn't think arthur was an ancient... only merlin...
                        Ah, but Daniel and the Abydosians were ascended. I'd think that if Arthur and his knights were ascended, they might have a thing or two to say.

...then again, that might be a good argument for why they aren't ascended. They would want to do something against the Ori.
                        Tilting windmills since... well... too long ago to remember...

sigpic

My portfolio and repository:
                        http://z13.invisionfree.com/Peregrine_Design/

Comment

okay, I think the writers made this entire movie just as an excuse to injure Daniel again! I mean seriously, hadn't he gone through enough in the past ten years? Oh, well, atleast he wasn't the only getting hurt. That said I loved the movie! Well done! There were a few plot holes, but what movie doesn't have them. Loved the stuff between Daniel and Morgan. You could really tell that Daniel had had it with the Ancients' little rules and games. The return of the replicators caught me by surprise. A nice surprise, though. And great team scene at the end. All around a wonderful experience.
                          sigpic

Comment

To the writers and producers of SG1

So when I heard that there was a movie (ark of truth) coming out to finish out the very disappointing last episode of season ten I was super delighted, not that it was bad but it left so many open questions to plot lines that I was into in seasons nine and ten. So yesterday I went out and bought the movie (ark of truth) watched it, and I have to tell you I’m still a little disappointed, Ok 1st It seemed to lack some of the deeper drama that I felt came along with the hole ORI plot line, 2nd it seemed way to easy for them to defeat the bad guys, especially in that last ancient fight scene, and 3rd once again you leave it open with them just walking to the gate with the tease of that there are many more plants to explore in our galaxy.

SO what the H-E double hockey sticks guys, what happened with the TECH they got from the Azguard, & what’s up with the ancients and that whole sub plot line, it seemed like they just had a walk on role in the film, and are Jackson and the Hot brit going to hook up again? (By the way great cast choice). And where was the trust in all of this, and are the Goa’uld still on earth running corporations and trading stocks?

SO now I’m left to wait with baited breath for Stargate Continuum in July; so I beg of you kind sirs, clean up the questions and end with some sort of great destruction that puts some sort of finality to it, or just bring it back to TV for a new season, or put out movies much quicker, like one a month would work.

All that said I’m a fan, and I liked it, except I feel cheated having to wait more than a week to find out what happens next.

Cheers

Comment

The Odyssey:

Spoiler:

Comment

Adria:

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X