No announcement yet.

ARK OF TRUTH Soundtrack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

woohooo. finally! Any word on when it is released internationally?
    Last edited by TraK; 05 April 2008, 01:40 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis21 View Post
      has there been any new news about the release of the soundtrack
      april 11th http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index...ory=0&id=51673

The CD features music recorded live with the Seattle Northwest Sinfonia and includes a 16-page full-color booklet with articles by Ark of Truth writer/director Robert C. Cooper, executive producer Brad Wright and Goldsmith. The CD will also feature original artwork by the FreeClyde team and photography from the film.
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

What web sites can you pre order the soundtrack from. Amazon does not have it....anyone, anaywhere.

Comment

http://www.freeclyde.com/music/sg_aot.html

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
            *groans*
            I love that theme.
            Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
            "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
            Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

That's good news.

Still hoping for a "Best of SG-1" cd set, but this will work in the meantime.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                I love that theme.
                That wasn't what I was groaning at. I'm glad you like that music.

If you check back further on the thread you'll see what I was groaning at. But to save you doing that I'll tell you anyway...you said something about the soundtrack featuring score music from Seasons 9 and 10. Somebody then responded to that wondering what it was that gave you the idea that the soundtrack would have music from S9 and S10 to which you responded "the Ori theme" to which I responded with a *groan* as in "of course the soundtracks going to have music from S9 and S10 because the Ori are the main villains of those two seasons and of this movie so of course Stargate: The Ark of Truth is going to include their theme from those seasons".

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Seriously, major LOL at this because this thread is RITE UNDER the thread explaining the answer thats been here longer XDDDDDDDDDD

Comment

Originally posted by Ganthet Jr. View Post
                    That music was Cameron's theme. It hasn't been heard since the first episode of season nine, right at the beginning when he's in front of the gate, touching it and remembering his 302 crash.
                    This is a late response, but I've only recently re-watched seasons 9 and 10 so...

Anyway, Mitchell's theme actually does appear a couple more times throughout season 9. Off the top of my head, it plays when he defeats the knight in 'Avalon Part 2', there's a subtle somber version played in 'Collateral Damage' during his flashback as he's talking to the officer after having bombed the refugees, and at least one more time in an episode late in the season (I forget which one).
                    Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

I love Cameron's theme, it's such a bold fanfare-like motif and one of the most memorable Goldsmith has composed for the series.
                      This time... it's war!

Comment

Originally posted by Drax View Post
                        I love Cameron's theme, it's such a bold fanfare-like motif and one of the most memorable Goldsmith has composed for the series.
                        Agreed. Too bad it was so rarely used on the show.

Comment

They had David Arnolds' name in the credits.
                          "Embress your life, find what it is that you love, and pursue it with all your soul. For if you do not, when you come to die, you will find that you have not lived."

A character from the novel "Chindi" by Jack McDevitt

Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.
                          'Eleanor Roosevelt'
                          Individuality is freedom lived.
                          'Janis Joplin'

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantis1 View Post
                            They had David Arnolds' name in the credits.
                            Uh, they always have David Arnold's name in the credits.

Comment

has someone the score already? should come out today...
                              sigpic

Comment

Mine's been shipped out!

Any day now...

Comment

Working...
                                X