Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Composer Joel Goldsmith teased about it at this web site's forum:

http://freeclydejoelgoldsmithforum.y...62/t/2008.html

Holds so many new surprises at FreeClyde including New CD-Releases!

Stay tuned!

Link to main site:

http://www.freeclyde.com/index.html

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

I really really really really want to get this soundtrack.

Comment

Originally posted by crowmagnumman View Post
        I really really really really want to get this soundtrack.
        Me too, it really combined the original Stargate movie theme with the Ori one well.

Comment

I don't know. Nothing in the score to me sounded all that memorable. Each to his own, I suppose.

Comment

What is the status of the Ark of Truth Soundtrack? The last i heard is that they were going to release a soundtrack and the design art was just approved. So what is the status on when the soundtrack is going to be released.

Comment

It won't be on March 11. Hopefully by the end of the month is possible, according to our sources -- but we'll have to wait and see.
              GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
              The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
              Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

I've heard only opening music and that was awesome. I like everything Joel Goldsmith has made for the Stargate franchise. I'd be interested what's the estimated price?
                Actually more than that I'd like to see soundtrack from Stargate SG-1 series. There has been some breath-taking stuff over past 10 years.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                  I've heard only opening music and that was awesome.
                  The opening music was pretty much (up to the choral part) a copy of the opener from the original movie ...

Comment

Slightly varied orchestrations though.
                    This time... it's war!

Comment

instead they put the Gua'ould Theme at the end..they put the ori theme..which is lovely composed!!
                      sigpic

Comment

What is the Word on its release?

Comment

Stick close to GateWorld for a release date to the The Ark of Truth soundtrack, which should be available for purchase very soon! The film is now available on DVD in North America, and arrives in the U.K. and Australia next month (story). Get your copy now at Amazon.com!

There is none. Not yet anyway.
                          sigpic
                          Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

From Buy Sound Trax.com:

http://buysoundtrax.stores.yahoo.net/starkoftrors.html

Freeclyde Music presents the original soundtrack for the made-for-dvd
                            release of STARGATE: THE ARK OF TRUTH Starring Ben Browder, Amanda
                            Tapping, Michael Shanks, Christopher Judge and Claudia Black, with
                            original music by Joel Goldsmith.

In THE ARK OF TRUTH, SG-1 searches for an ancient weapon which could
                            help them defeat the Ori, and discover it may be in the Ori's own home
                            galaxy. As the Ori prepare to send ships through to the Milky Way to
                            attack Earth, SG-1 travels to the Ori galaxy aboard the Odyssey. The
                            International Oversight committee has their own plans and SG-1 finds
                            themselves in a distant galaxy fighting two powerful enemies.

Recorded live with the Seattle Northwest Sinfonia, this CD underscores
                            the conclusion of SG-1's struggle with the Ori, as well as its ongoing
                            battle with the Replicators. Along with this epic score is a 16-page
                            full-color booklet that includes articles by Robert C. Cooper, Brad
                            Wright, and Joel Goldsmith. Stargate Fans will be thrilled by the
                            original artwork designed by the FreeClyde team and exclusive
                            photography from the film. We hope you will enjoy this long overdue
                            Stargate SG-1 soundtrack release.

FCM CD003

Original Motion PIcture Soundtrack
                            Stargate: The Ark Of Truth

Music by Joel Goldsmith

$19.95

Official release date: April 18th, 2008.

The first 100 copies will be autographed by Joel Goldsmith

01- The Decision ( Main Title)
                            02- Dakara Discovery
                            03- Tomin
                            04- The Wrong Ark
                            05- My Notebook
                            06- Our Mission Begins
                            07- The Supergate
                            08- Meeting The Resistance
                            09- Sabotage
                            10- Replicator!
                            11- Merlin
                            12- Ori Fleet
                            13- The Doci
                            14- Journey To Celestis
                            15-The Battle Begins
                            16- Maternal Moment
                            17- The Healing
                            18- Morgan Le Fay
                            19- Marrick's Demise
                            20- The Ark Of Truth
                            21- See The Light
                            22- Carter's Cookies
                            23- A New Adventure

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Does 01- The Decision ( Main Title) feature both the main theme and the flashback scene's music? I don't know when I'll buy this, but I'd like to eventually. Thanks for the head's up.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel Jackson View Post
                                Does 01- The Decision ( Main Title) feature both the main theme and the flashback scene's music? I don't know when I'll buy this, but I'd like to eventually. Thanks for the head's up.
                                If you go to the website, you can download several of the tracks, including:

01- The Decision ( Main Title)

http://buysound.solo.net/ark_of_truth/01_Decision.mp3

07- The Supergate

http://buysound.solo.net/ark_of_truth/07_Supergate.mp3

14- Journey To Celestis

http://buysound.solo.net/ark_of_truth/14_Journey.mp3

20- The Ark Of Truth

http://buysound.solo.net/ark_of_truth/20_ArkOfTruth.mp3

23- A New Adventure

http://buysound.solo.net/ark_of_truth/23_Adventure.mp3

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Working...
                                X