No announcement yet.

ARK OF TRUTH Soundtrack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is likely to be a Varese release. Joel Goldsmith is one of the best composers working in television today, I hope he makes more of a leap into feature films.
    This time... it's war!

Comment

yeaaaah baby, at last...new stargate sg1 soundtracks coming out, and so glad that for continuum they have a score toooo....happy day!!!!!!!!
      sigpic

Comment

I hope this holds everyone over..
        http://youtube.com/watch?v=_Em9ViY2pJ0

Its the intro.

If you don't want spoilers, don't watch past 2:20

Go Green

Comment

Originally posted by wkw427 View Post
          I hope this holds everyone over..
          http://youtube.com/watch?v=_Em9ViY2pJ0

Its the intro.

If you don't want spoilers, don't watch past 2:20
          At the moment I'm not sure if I will watch that, but thank you for the link anyway.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
          K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
            At the moment I'm not sure if I will watch that, but thank you for the link anyway.
            It is just the intro music. Think of the first film where it stops at where they find the gate. No real spoilers for the film, just what happens in the Ori galaxy before sg1

Swear that untill 2:20 is just music

Go Green

Comment

Originally posted by wkw427 View Post
              It is just the intro music. Think of the first film where it stops at where they find the gate. No real spoilers for the film, just what happens in the Ori galaxy before sg1

Swear that untill 2:20 is just music
              Oh, is it? Well that's fantastic...until 2:20 of course. I'm glad they went back and used the music from the original movie. Great stuff. I'll go look at it now.

*leaves thread muttering* Watch to 2:20. Watch to 2:20. Watch to 2:20...

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Nice opening. I admit I thought for a moment there the 0 in 2:20 was gonna change into a 1...

...but it didn't.

Comment

there will be a release of the score of the movie. I just wished that they released the score of the series after season 1 of SG-1 and Atlantis or released a compilation cd of ten years of SG-1.
                  I own the scores of the BSG seasons and of SG-1 and Atlantis seasons 1.

Comment

This is fantastic!! I am absolutely elated.

Carson: Muh tuttles!

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
                      So it seems the soundtrack will include season 9 and 10 too?
                      What gives you that idea?
                      Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Originally posted by Ugly Pig View Post
                        What gives you that idea?
                        The Ori themes in S9 and S10.
                        "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

*groans*

Comment

The Ori theme appears in The Ark of Truth. The Ark of truth soundtrack will contain the theme as heard in The Ark of Truth. Not the versions from seasons 9 and 10.
                            Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

has there been any new news about the release of the soundtrack

Comment

Is there any new information on the Ark of Truth Soundtrack? Is it still going to be released on March 11th? Have you seen a pic of the cover art?

Comment

Working...
                                X