Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stargate: the original movie- what should have been kept as part of SG-1?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE HAM View Post
    well im not sure i would have changed anything, but the biggest flaw to me was the entire race of the gould, they are completely different than what they are shown to be in the movie
    Correct. Ra appeared to be some weird old creature and NOT A SNAKE!
    "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

*I want back the helmets.
      *I want back the fact that when eyes flash, it's silent, not noisy.
      *I never understood, how Apophis and other Goa'uld spoke English, so I want language problems.
      *Camping on every planet.
      *The original more powerful Staffs.
      *The NINE not FIVE rings for a Ring Transporter.
      *The original guns.
      *Original wormhole effects.
      *I'd also like the wormhole effect to be more like Farscape:you actually see the person flying through the wormhole.
      *Jaffa went totally weaker and weaker during SG-1. In Stargate, 2 Jaffa took out 5 SG-members, in Season 1, SG-1 and SG-2 could fight 30 Jaffa. In Seasons 3, 4, 5, 6, SG-1 can take out loads of Jaffa with ease. In Season 7, one person could fight off 1000 Jaffa. In Seasons 8, 9, and 10 if SG-1 would fight them, they can't lose. I want back the Jaffa Strength.
      "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Working...
      X