Comment

Originally posted by silly sally View Post
      Kiss Sam
      or Daniel for slashers
      lol i'm struggling....

pretend to be invisible (like in '200')
      Meh.

Comment

The best way would be for the franhcise to stay alive, if they make an SG-1-Atlantis cross-over movie for big screen. If they could use only 3-4 actor from both series, than it would be enough for fans.
        "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

They're already going to do an Atlantis movie, and most likely another SG-1 movie. There's no need to dilute down both shows. Having eight main characters would not be good.

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
            The best way would be for the franhcise to stay alive, if they make an SG-1-Atlantis cross-over movie for big screen. If they could use only 3-4 actor from both series, than it would be enough for fans.
            And lose a **** load of cash? No chance.

Comment

It seems there will be only one SG-1 and one Atlantis movie next year:

GW: So if there are on-going movies both for Atlantis and SG-1, do you anticipate one a year for each? Or what kind of schedule are you looking at?

BW: I would love -- love -- to do two a year going forward.

GW: Total, or for each series?

BW: Maybe one of each. Maybe even three. I don't want to test the marketplace -- I have no idea what the saturation point would be in that situation. But people seem to have responded very well to Ark and Continuum. And if the next two go just as well, I don't see why we wouldn't do two more the following year. Or more! That's why I say, "Or more."

GW: This is a question that touches on something that we talked about back in April, when we were there. Cast availability starts to become an issue, once you get a few years out. Do the Stargate movies, in your mind, start to merge, start to have more cross-over movies and not necessarily a stand-alone track of Atlantis and a stand-alone track of SG-1?

BW: Well, one of the benefits of the Stargate universe is being connected -- meaning they're happening at the same time. Yes, we can definitely do cross-over. That is definitely a potential. And there are a lot of casts to draw from, in both series. So yes, the answer is yes -- there can definitely be cross-over.
              http://gateworld.net/interviews/all_...ings_....shtml
              "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

I really hope that if we are only going to get one SG1 movie next year that it is a good one. AOT was good, Continuum was okay but a bit too dull for my tastes. I would like to see SG1 go out with a bang, as I suspect this movie will be the last we see of the majority of the cast.

A good team movie - a team that must include Vala - use of the Stargate, no space ships, no beaming up, and no 'ship' of any characters. A nice original script, plenty for all of the characters to do and a good ending. I think it would be nice to see SG1 walking up the ramp off on another mission with O'Neill there to wave them through.
                sigpic

Jack and Daniel...the old married couple.

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
                  It seems there will be only one SG-1 and one Atlantis movie next year:
                  http://gateworld.net/interviews/all_...ings_....shtml
                  Yeah. They just don't have the manpower to film a bunch of movies and ramp up SGU, also. Too bad!

But, he didn't rule out three movies, so that's good. And, elsewhere in that interview he says he thinks they can get them out pretty quickly. Also, it sounds like the third SG-1 movie will be done before the Atlantis movie. So it all sounds pretty positive.

I still think that crossovers are going to be more of last-ditch attempt. They're better off to keep separate films going as long as possible.

Comment

are there any news about stargate sg1 third movie?

i didn't find anything...

thanks
                    roni

Comment

not at the mmoment but in it they should get rid of the trust once and for all. bring back the oneil clone,the alien race that infiltrated the sgc with cloaking tech and of course the mitchel wire cutting scene we have all been waiting for.

Comment

Originally posted by roni123 View Post
                        are there any news about stargate sg1 third movie?

i didn't find anything...

thanks
                        roni
                        There was an interview with Chris Jugde last month that said that a 3rd movie could film in January 09 - but that not been confermed by the producers or MGM

Comment

Originally posted by grif View Post
                          not at the mmoment but in it they should get rid of the trust once and for all. bring back the oneil clone,the alien race that infiltrated the sgc with cloaking tech and of course the mitchel wire cutting scene we have all been waiting for.
                          What?
                          sigpic
                          Ten Years, A Lot Of Enemies, A Presumed Death, A Complete Back Story Rewrite....But Still Looking Good!

Comment

the mitchel wire cutting scene we have all been waiting for.
                            He's talking about the end of the episode Ripple Effect in Season 9, when the alternate reality Mitchell tells the real Mitchell not to cut the green wire, a reference to a possible future event.
                            Jack: Good morning campers!

The Answer To 1984 Is 1776!

Comment

Originally posted by Xylian View Post
                              He's talking about the end of the episode Ripple Effect in Season 9, when the alternate reality Mitchell tells the real Mitchell not to cut the green wire, a reference to a possible future event.
                              Got I am such an idiot, I was just on a thread talking about that and it didn't even register!

Me not function brain well without.
                              sigpic
                              Ten Years, A Lot Of Enemies, A Presumed Death, A Complete Back Story Rewrite....But Still Looking Good!

Comment

Originally posted by Xylian View Post
                                one of the producers said that it won't get resolved big surprise

KEEP IT CLEAN
                                Alternate BAMSR:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNCunG0llLk
                                Halo Alpha Centauri trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eb5po1zQE1k

Comment

Working...
                                X