Third SG-1 movie ("Stargate Revolution") Ship Free hopes/speculation/ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EvenstarSRV View Post
    It's been a while since I've watched Serpent's Song, but I thought Apophis' host died because he and Apophis had been tortured by Sokar.

Baal's host wasn't tortured by the Tok'ra, so I think he'd have as good a chance of surviving as Vala did after Quetesh was removed.
    Apophis and his host both died in "Serpent's Song" on earth. However, they were returned to Sokar, who was bombarding the earth with radiation (I believe). Apophis was wrapped in sheets like a mummy and sent through the stargate to Sokar, who promptly put him in sarcophugus and revived and tortured him over and over again until he somehow managed to get the torturing stopped and became the righthand man of Sokar. That's about when Sam, Jack, Teal'c, Daniel and Martouf showed up on Sokar's planet to rescue Jacob (who had become a prisoner there), and I'm pretty sure that in the process of escaping that horrible place that Apophis and host were blown to bits. But I could be wrong. Wouldn't be the first time, and certainly won't be the last time. Have I totally confused everyone? Good. Then my job is done here for today!

Comment

Your wrong as Apophis was able to take control of Sokar's fleet when Netu blew up. Sokar was caught in the explosion. He was a major threat until he was killied in the S5 premiere where he was killed by the Replicators
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

And crashing into a planet at mach bazillion.

Comment

I don't think that is a real number
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

It's not. It's actually a real number times the absolute value of i squared (or j for our engineering friends).

Comment

Originally posted by EvenstarSRV View Post
              It's been a while since I've watched Serpent's Song, but I thought Apophis' host died because he and Apophis had been tortured by Sokar.

Baal's host wasn't tortured by the Tok'ra, so I think he'd have as good a chance of surviving as Vala did after Quetesh was removed.

Maybe it's because they executed a clone believing him to be the original and since the clone of the host and symbiote have only existed physically for 3 years, it would have been a short time for the body to have to suffer through being host to a Goa'uld, memory wise, that is another matter.

Vala,

Comment

Not sure if this has been brought up but do the Tok'ra still have the Telchak device? They might've been able to reverse the effects of the sarcophagus by now and able to heal Baal's host back to his former self

Comment

Originally posted by Vala_M View Post
                  Maybe it's because they executed a clone believing him to be the original and since the clone of the host and symbiote have only existed physically for 3 years, it would have been a short time for the body to have to suffer through being host to a Goa'uld, memory wise, that is another matter.
                  That's what I understood from Continuum, that it was the last clone they executed and the original went back in time. So if the clone host had only existed for 3 years, he would probably have a chance of surviving, though he'd definitely be traumatized.

sigpic

Comment

You know who i'd love to see back... Charlie!
                    I don't mean Jack's son Charlie, but the Retu Charlie from 'Show & Tell'.
                    Jack said he'd go visit him and that Charlie would come visit Jack, but we never got to see him again and i loved that little kid. I know he'd be older now, but i think it would be a great story.

Or maybe mini-Jack from 'Fragile Balance'. I know the story line is rumoured to be Jack-centric (from what i heard in the early rumours) and IMO that would be a fairly good story-arc.

However... what i think would make an amazing movie was 2 of the Stargate novels, 'A Matter Of Honor' and 'The Cost of Honor' which dealt with SG-1 discovering a device that could bring Major Boyd & his team home (they were the team trapped on the edge of a black hole in the episode 'A Matter of Time'.)

The story was brilliant and that is something i would love to have seen in an actual episode... or maybe even a movie?!

Anyone else agree?
                    Edward ~ "And so the Lion fell in love with the Lamb."
                    Bella ~ "What a stupid Lamb."
                    Edward ~ "What a sick, masochistic Lion."

Comment

I wanna see Furlings. An epic quest through time to ask the 3/4 great races about the Furlings and discover who they really are..... dun dun dun

OR

Earth solves Asgard's genetic problems. Takes Ancient time travel ship, with Jack (for old time sakes) and goes back in time to tell the Asgard. But they don't want it. Or something like that ya know? They tell us we shouldnt mess with time.

Honestly id be happy with a third movie period.

Comment

tbh, I don't want a third movie. Movie for SG <> (doesn't equal)

What I want is a miniseries. Hell I created a thread for it.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                          He's 58 ... and what does that have to do with anything? Mark Harmon, who is on NCIS, is a year older and his show is still successful. Pierce Brosnan is in his 50's and still acting. There are numerous other male actors in their late 50's and early 60's still doing a lot of acting. So why should RDA's age have anything to do with anything. Beau Bridges was born in 1941 (he'll be 67 this year), and he's still doing a lot of acting, too!
                          well yea he can do acting but i doubt he can jump around shooting replicators and saving the universe again
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by _Famrir_ View Post
                            well yea he can do acting but i doubt he can jump around shooting replicators and saving the universe again
                            He could fly a jumper....
                            Meh.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_Bauer View Post
                              He could fly a jumper....
                              Use the drone-chair...

Comment

Originally posted by silly sally View Post
                                Use the drone-chair...
                                Harass those who have him captive....
                                Meh.

Comment