Crusade (919)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought they were pancakes.
    Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Great ending - one of the best cliffhangers in SG-1. I liked it when they kept trying to convince Camelot that there was no such thing as magic and they kept getting beamed away.
      'God, my timing's off today.' - Daniel
      I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
      Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Um, I think you've got your eps mixed up. You're talking about Camelot, the S9 season finale. This ep was the one where Vala ended up talking through Daniel to warn SG-1 about the Ori.
        Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

And can you see Tomin saving the day plot device in season 10 coming a mile off when he sacrifices all for his lurve of Vala-somehow. Pffttt!!!

Comment

I *loved* this episode. Claudia really gets to shine as Vala. And she's grown so much from her first appearance in Prometheus Unbound.

It's a shame there wasn't a bit more of Michael Shanks. It's hard to tell, but I think he is actually doing Claudia's accent when you hear him speaking in the video playback. (Well done!)
            sigpic
            Thanks to Starlover1990 for the banner

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel's_twin View Post
              Um, I think you've got your eps mixed up. You're talking about Camelot, the S9 season finale. This ep was the one where Vala ended up talking through Daniel to warn SG-1 about the Ori.
              Daniel's_twin is correct, You are thinking of the wrong episode. But this is understandable seeing as how they both start with the letter C.

Originally posted by david2708 View Post
              And can you see Tomin saving the day plot device in season 10 coming a mile off when he sacrifices all for his lurve of Vala-somehow. Pffttt!!!
              Prediction of future plots is short of science, its easy to figure out what's going to happen. However it is a completely different thing to watch how something happens.

Originally posted by meredithchandler73 View Post
              I *loved* this episode. Claudia really gets to shine as Vala. And she's grown so much from her first appearance in Prometheus Unbound.

It's a shame there wasn't a bit more of Michael Shanks. It's hard to tell, but I think he is actually doing Claudia's accent when you hear him speaking in the video playback. (Well done!)
              Yes they work well off of each others characters.

I just didn't like how the General, didn't really care about what Vala had to say.
              sigpic

Comment

lol i laughed so hard when mitchell wiped off the fog from the mirror, and u see daniel there smiling like hes in love with mitchell..omg great ep
                I am Thor, Sumpreme Commander of The Asgard Fleet.

"We can only hope that this will be the last footwear to fall.

Comment

I really loved this episode, Claudias performance is the best i think that we see untill "Memento Mori". It was a great turning point for Vala, and a chance for us to see the side of her that was first showen in "The Powers That Be".

The fact that she's so vurnarable in this is such a contrast from the Vala we see the other 99%, the confident spunky woman who is always seems to over come what is infront of her.

While the rest of the cast aren't in it for long it has to be said that Teal'c's Star Wars reference is truly classic.
                  Clara

Comment

Just the first 3 mins of the Episode make me LOVE vala!
                    sigpic
                    Sig Created by Lovley Lahela!

Comment

Originally posted by Åsgard_Thor View Post
                      lol i laughed so hard when mitchell wiped off the fog from the mirror, and u see daniel there smiling like hes in love with mitchell..omg great ep
                      Michael Shanks is so good at that look! Also see "Company of Thieves" for the same look.
                      sigpic
                      Watching now: Doctor Who Series 3/29 (rewatch) - The X-Files Season 2 (rewatch) - Pushing Daisies Season 1 - Torchwood Series 1 - Red Dwarf Series 8 - Battlestar Galactica Season 2 (rewatch) - Northern Exposure Season 3 (rewatch)

Comment

Originally posted by Åsgard_Thor View Post
                        Hahha! That was priceless!

I also really like when Vala tells them she's pregnant, and Sam's expecting Cam to tell her about Mary and Jesus. Lmao! And Teal'c mentions Darth Vader, and she takes him seriously.

Comment

"Daniel" in the locker room really made me laugh out loud as well, along with Teal'c saying (with a straight face of course) "You have been impregnated. Without copulation?" and of course the "Darth Vader"

Comment

Very funny episode....wish we saw more of Daniel though
                            sigpic

Comment

My thoughts exactly! Still, the scene in the men's changing room with "Daniel" flirting with Cam was very funny indeed.
                              sigpic

Comment

One of the few Ori episodes I enjoyed. Vala was wonderful in her range of emotions. Nice to see Michael Ironside as well.
                                Calculus and Alcohol don't mix. Never drink and derive.

Comment

Working...
                                X