No announcement yet.

Off The Grid (916)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why would they care about her being a woman? I agree with Major_Griff, that's just double standard talk. also the blood on Sam doesn't look real enough imo, it's as if someone had just put some red stuff on her cheek. sry I don't buy it. even so, they must've hit her with a stone or something cause you sure don't bleed after a few slaps. and hell yeah Jack would've kicked their asses (if his hands weren't tied)
    sigpic
    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by wkw427 View Post
      They are prisoners, and there are no laws. If I were in their shoes, I would keep beeting them over and over and over...

But not a woman. Maby a slap on the face but nothing like that... Thats just wrong!!!

Maybe their society has no problems with hitting women..

why would they care about her being a woman? I agree with Major_Griff, that's just double standard talk
      Agreed...

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
        why would they care about her being a woman? I agree with Major_Griff, that's just double standard talk. also the blood on Sam doesn't look real enough imo, it's as if someone had just put some red stuff on her cheek. sry I don't buy it. even so, they must've hit her with a stone or something cause you sure don't bleed after a few slaps. and hell yeah Jack would've kicked their asses (if his hands weren't tied)
        I have to say that I really like Mitchell, but even if Jack was tied up he would have killed every single one of those *******s. No way on earth (Or any other planet) would he let those guys get away with hitting Sam.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by captain jake View Post
          I have to say that I really like Mitchell, but even if Jack was tied up he would have killed every single one of those *******s. No way on earth (Or any other planet) would he let those guys get away with hitting Sam.
          Jack works in mysterious ways (well sometimes...sorta ) yeah he'd probably kick their asses for just touching Sam
          sigpic

Comment

Jack works in mysterious ways (well sometimes...sorta ) yeah he'd probably kick their asses for just touching Sam
            HAHA can you imagine... I miss Jack, I wish he would have bigger parts in the upcoming movies.
            sigpic

Comment

HAHA can you imagine... I miss Jack, I wish he would have bigger parts in the upcoming movies.
              same here! still life has to go on. besides I'm pretty sure SG-1 and Jack still see eachother and talk once in a while, certainly he and Sam do (but that's off screen). also I have high hopes for Continuum, maybe we'll see more of O'Neill if there'll be more than 2 movies
              sigpic

Comment

same here! still life has to go on. besides I'm pretty sure SG-1 and Jack still see eachother and talk once in a while, certainly he and Sam do (but that's off screen). also I have high hopes for Continuum, maybe we'll see more of O'Neill if there'll be more than 2 movies
                I suppose all of that is true.
                sigpic

Comment

I suppose all of that is true.
                  I certainly hope so
                  sigpic

Comment

I would like to believe Jack O'Neill/RDA is still going to be a part of SG-1...

One must pray to the Google for such great things...
                    Hallowed are the Google

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR Ragnarok Warlord View Post
                      One must pray to the Google for such great things...
                      Hallowed are the Google
                      lol hallowed are the google

Originally posted by FenRiR Ragnarok Warlord View Post
                      I would like to believe Jack O'Neill/RDA is still going to be a part of SG-1...
                      me too
                      sigpic

Comment

HaHa

I suppose a part of me doesn't want Jack to come back, I kinda want to remember him as he was not how he is...
                        sigpic

Comment

HaHa

I suppose a part of me doesn't want Jack to come back, I kinda want to remember him as he was not how he is...
                          yup those were truly awesome years. though I'd still like to see more of Jack even now that he's the head of HWS. things change, it's the same with Sam being in Atlantis now as she'll never be the go to guy again or go off world as much as in the old days, she has other responsibilities now

however you can always watch an old ep
                          sigpic

Comment

yup those were truly awesome years. though I'd still like to see more of Jack even now that he's the head of HWS. things change, it's the same with Sam being in Atlantis now as she'll never be the go to guy again or go off world as much as in the old days, she has other responsibilities now

however you can always watch an old ep
                            Remember jack and the Tok'ra those were good days, he hated them so bad!

Anyways, it was nice to see Nerus one last time, I doubt we will ever see him again.
                            sigpic

Comment

Remember jack and the Tok'ra those were good days, he hated them so bad!

Anyways, it was nice to see Nerus one last time, I doubt we will ever see him again.
                              lol we're totally OT
                              sigpic

Comment

lol we're totally OT
                                Haha Nerus was in the episode I am trying to stay on topic.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X