No announcement yet.

Off The Grid (916)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol true. i have only in the past 3 weeks liked him as much as i do a friend from heres fan fac did it it is great. but now i can't get enough of him he is a fantastic villan
    sigpic

Comment

There's a Carter quote towards the end of this episode that just makes me smile every time I watch it.

"I have an idea"

I wish Cam would have replied with "when DON'T you have an idea?" (Jack would have!) Because Carter ALWAYS has an idea - or three.
      sigpic

Comment

Mmmmm..."Undercover Rawhide".........love this episode purely for it's shallowness....many don't, but I do!....

Deeds xx
        sigpic
        Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
        MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva View Post
          Mmmmm..."Undercover Rawhide".........love this episode purely for it's shallowness....many don't, but I do!....

Deeds xx
          I totally agree!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gregst View Post
            Why do the Go'ald, specifically Baal have Asgard beaming tech necessary to steal the gates?

Thanks,

Greg
            Anubis acquired the beaming technology when he probed Thor's mind. When Anubis was destroyed, Ba'al got what was left of his fleet. Thus: Ba'al has Asgard beams.

Comment

Indeed. Really enjoyable episode, lots happened in a short time.
              sigpic

Comment

I loved Cam's line at the end, "Isn't this a great job?" He is just so gleeful!
                Calculus and Alcohol don't mix. Never drink and derive.

Comment

My fav part was when Nerus was killed. He was the worst Goa'uld ever! What a slop!

Comment

I loved watching Ba'al shooting him, himself..

Comment

^Aw, I kind of liked him, he made me laugh
                      I wouldn't mind some of that kassa either... *drools*

My LiveJournal post
                      "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
                      "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
                      "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
                      "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
                      >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

I thought Nerus was an interesting Go'auld. His love for food was very well played.
                        Calculus and Alcohol don't mix. Never drink and derive.

Comment

This episode was kind of slow, and mostly terrible (worst of Season 9 so far).

The good parts of the episode (of the few that there are in this one):
                          • We got a new ship (the Odyssey). Really, too soon, we lost the Prometheus in the last episode.
                          • The last 5 minutes (the whole gun battle).

Tomorrow, I don't remember, I haven't seen it in a while.
                          sigpic

Comment

Not one of better episodes.

Only saving grace was Ba'al up to his tricks again and the way Landry played Nerus, wonderfully devious. Whilst Landry isn't one of my favourite characters he stole the show with this performance in this case.

Oh, another plus, no hallowing Ori!!!

The Lucian Alliance didn't seem as pointless as I felt they were before. Maybe this is as a result of watching SGU and having a different view of them as an organisation, so I was more interested in seeing their early appearances.

These moments were overshadowed by how this episode seemed to be the Cameron Mitchell show to me, annoyed the hell out of me. When he tended to get 'loud' and the 'what the hell' attitude going I found that it really went a bit overboard at times. That "Mary Poppins" line, huh, what????!!!! Sam just seemed to be on the sidelines and this added on to it made it worse in my mind! I really felt that the original 3 members of SG-1 were pushed into the background. I guess this is what I found hard to deal with at times through season 9 and why it is a season I don't like that much.

Comment

I enjoyed this ep actually.

Our first introduction to the Odyssey. Felt weird not seeing the Daedalus first.

Can't say I would want any Kassa. Not a fan of Corn haha.

The Lucian Alliance aren't anywhere near as intimidating as they are in Universe.

Goodbye to a few more Ba'al's. I think. Goodbye to Nerus as well. Eating in Symbiote heaven now.

Teal'c: We are indeed suitably employed.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
                                Oh, another plus, no hallowing Ori!!!
                                Just for you..
                                Hallowed are the Ori!

Comment

Working...
                                X