Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Entertaining Episode 8/10

Comment

may she and lionel R.I.P. http://youtube.com/watch?v=AeqlnR2Zo_A The Prometheus Final Hours

Comment

it was sad how promethius got destroyed and in the next episode we had another ship how could they just replace it like that

Comment

i balled my eyes out in this epsiuode there was no reason for Colonel Penderghast to go down with the ship

Comment

Just watched this episode again today, te prometheus scene still chills me to the bone

Comment

Was that man, who actually use that weapon (by command of leader) old first prime of Systemlord Yu?
              Asgard in memoriam

Comment

i just watched this again and realised a massive error theyre talking about using the inertial dampeners from the f302 to cause an em pulse, but wouldnt it be a lot easier just to use one of the caledonians nukes to do the same thing

Comment

Originally posted by dosed150 View Post
                  i just watched this again and realised a massive error theyre talking about using the inertial dampeners from the f302 to cause an em pulse, but wouldnt it be a lot easier just to use one of the caledonians nukes to do the same thing
                  Caledonin's computer was down because of pulse
                  Asgard in memoriam

Comment

this has got to be the saddest epsidoes ever.!! poor lional

Comment

I am tired that the Commanders, full fleged colonels are asking for the opinions of lower ranks. It is so annoying.

Comment

True.. In that scene he should have been more 'decicive...
                        BUT since mitchell is also a cornal, why would he not ask his advice?

Comment

Just rewatched this ep. Still a very powerful experience for me. Got shivers of sadness watching Prometheus get destroyed. Interesting ep also because it wasn't a "We won!" show. Ended on a more somber, and more realistic note. Having a Stargate doesn't make cultures or people better or wiser.

I get what you're saying, ColCaldwell. I have occasionally felt the same. But I think in this particular episode, it was Mitchell's mission, so that's why Pendergast was deferring to him.

(Besides the obvious "support character v. main character thing.)

"I aim to misbehave." - Capt. Mal Reynolds

"Alien locale is no excuse for lack of pineapples." - DP

WALLACE: And if I don't?
                          O'NEILL: We'll beam you up to our spaceship.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                            True.. In that scene he should have been more 'decicive...
                            BUT since mitchell is also a cornal, why would he not ask his advice?
                            Well, so is Sam. I seem to remember him saying "Colonels". She also had more than "I read the mission reports" knowledge of the universe. ANd let's not forget she lead the team in S8 when Daniel was first stuck on the planet. Though Pendergast should never have asked thier opinions anyway.

Though Mitchell did a nice job flying.

suse
                            Bitter? Moi?
                            sigpic
                            Mourning Sanctuary.
                            Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Every time I watch this episode, I come to appreciate it more and more. IMO, it was one of the finest of Season 9.
                              sigpic
                              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                              "...phu...ah..."
                              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Jill_Ion View Post
                                I get what you're saying, ColCaldwell. I have occasionally felt the same. But I think in this particular episode, it was Mitchell's mission, so that's why Pendergast was deferring to him.
                                That is an interesting point..

Comment

Working...
                                X