• Show
Clear All

and that scene with Sam 'were did i go?' Janet 'Maternity Leave'
    sigpic
    Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

Comment

Originally posted by LT. COL. John Sheppard View Post
      and that scene with Sam 'were did i go?' Janet 'Maternity Leave'

I'm not interested in the romance bit I'm afraid...I watch the show for the adventure not the "ship", so that scene wasn't particularly important to me.. However, I was very glad that Janet got her Prior cure and hopefully her Universe was saved so they could all live happily with whomsoever they wished to be with...

Deeds xx
      sigpic
      Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
      MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

you just gave me great idea for a fic
        sigpic

Comment

Am pleased I could help

Deeds xx
          sigpic
          Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
          MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

tehe
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
              Actually, Sam only dated Pete, but we met her ex, Jonas Hanson and we know she has romantic feelings for Jack. That's it. The rest of her alien admirers were just that, admirers and it never went any further than that (the kiss with Narim was more out of the blue than anything else seeing how it wasn't even followed up on). The guys on SG-1 on the other hand have been with several women throughout the years. Sam is the one who's had the least relationships/flings.
              In this world it never went further. But I say it shows that she had something of the simliar feelings back at these "admirers" but nothing for various reasons happened. That is why going back to alternate realities angle the candiate for "mysterious stranger" is quite numerous.
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                Sam has been with quite a few men over the years. Given these are alternate realities where things play out differently their are quite a few candiates for the "mysterious man." Except Martouf of course
                As stated by fems, Sam has not been "with" anyone, except Pete during the duration of SG1. Lots of guys were interested in her, but she never dated any of them, never had a romantic fling with any of them, never had sex with them (Amanda Tapping has even said that her character didn't do that). Martouf isn't a candidate, since he was with Janet's group, and it wasn't him she was referring to since they both said she was with someone else. And I seriously doubt it was Pete.

Perhaps you could give us your definition of "been with quite a few men" so we can all understand that notion?

Comment

I'm just saying their was a lot of romantic interest between Sam and other characters over the years. Yes nothing happened but the same can be said of Jack, Daniel, and Teal'c. With us dealing with the alternate reality nature any one of those interests over the years is possible
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

I'm just saying their was a lot of romantic interest between Sam and other characters over the years. Yes nothing happened but the same can be said of Jack, Daniel, and Teal'c. With us dealing with the alternate reality nature any one of those interests over the years is possible
                    Personally I see it more as romantic interest towards Sam from alien guys, not between them which implies it's mutual. The guys on SG-1 however have all been intimately involved with more than one woman.
                    Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                    Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                    On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

The amount of romantic encounters of the different characters of SG1 I have found circular with no real end. Its really besides the point anyway. The other man could be anyone in Sam's life with the alterate reality storyline
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

The amount of romantic encounters of the different characters of SG1 I have found circular with no real end. Its really besides the point anyway. The other man could be anyone in Sam's life with the alterate reality storyline
                        Well, the writer for the episode JM said "the other man" is Jack

Comment

Love this ep. It was so awesome seeing Janet and Martouf again. Janet especially.

So many Sam's! Imagine the amount of brainpower that was in that room.

I don't like the SG-1 that Hijacked the Prometheus. I don't think our SG-1 would ever be like that.

I'm glad the alternate teams were able to go home but I wish Janet could have stayed
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by siles View Post
                            Well, the writer for the episode JM said "the other man" is Jack
                            The writers change thier minds all the times and sometimes they didn't even agree on vague storylines like this one.
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

???
                              sigpic

Comment

I really don't like this episode that. I know its been about 6 seasons since an alternate reality episode but its been done so I'm just not a huge fan of revisiting alternate realities again. Using the alternate realities to foreshadow the coming events and to show a Fraiser and Martouf were interesting but besides that I was just bored with this episode and seeing different SG1 interact. The whole problem and solution was left quite vague in technobabble that it annoyed me
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X