The Fourth Horseman, Part 2 (911)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, Harak was scary..

But i actually prefered Garak's saying it in english, vice the old school saying...

Comment

Originally posted by AGateFan View Post
      Not a good episode.
      I felt nothing but the occasional crnging of embarrassment.....

....How come the Ori dude got his powers back and didn’t just grab his staff and start wasting people. Oh yea, that would require an explanation. As far as I can tell Stargate doesn’t do explanations anymore.

Teal’c and Bra’tec are still cool. Everything else was a waste.
      I know I am commenting a few year old comment because I'm a little behind watching these episodes, but I agree! The only good thing about the season 9 of SG-1 so far has been the characters/actors, the stories have been awful!
      The episodes introduce dozens of new questions, but none of them are answered! And the endings are always rushed. I'm hating this new SG-1. TPTB can go to hell for ruining something great!

Oh well, end of rant.
      At least SGA offers great entertainment.

Comment

Not a very good one, I'm afraid, rather boring some times.
        sigpic
        Sign by me

Comment

The first part was much much much much much much much much much much much much better

6.5/10
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
            The first part was much much much much much much much much much much much much better

6.5/10
            My personal "first part was much much much much much better" two-parter was "Summit"/"Last Stand".

For the "Fourth Horseman" episodes... I haven't seen them in a while so the two parts blur together in my mind.

I read a scripted scene on Gateworld between Bra'tac and Teal'c that I think should have stayed in the episode, but to me it's not as bothersome as Teal'c's modified "Wormhole X-Treme!" donut line.
            sigpic
            Watching now: Doctor Who Series 3/29 (rewatch) - The X-Files Season 2 (rewatch) - Pushing Daisies Season 1 - Torchwood Series 1 - Red Dwarf Series 8 - Battlestar Galactica Season 2 (rewatch) - Northern Exposure Season 3 (rewatch)

Comment

Ok this has probably been done to death but I just have to post this...

Damaris

Emperor palpatine
              The harvest moon is rising
              Wraith are never-ending

Comment

hahaha, I didn't even notice!
                "I wanna live, I wanna experience the universe... and I wanna eat pie!"
                Twitter | Myspace | Facebook | Youtube | Steam | Last.fm | Flixster | Fazz's Blog

Comment

part one was a tad better but I still liked this
                  sigpic

Comment

Well, Gerak as a Prior was even more arrogant:''Hallowed are the Ori, Flames of Enlightment, You will burn in the fires of everlasting torment''? Silly.
                    "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

This double ep is definitely the best of the season so far. Wonderful! Loved the humiliation of Damaris, as well as seeing the Sokar again.
                      sigpic

Comment

So cool to see William Davis. He's a genre actor and not afraid to show it.

Comment

Just got the complete season box set and maybe I missed a ep but wasn't Mitchell dead to the Sodan he had that fight where one had to die. But he goes back and everyone acts like it never happened.

Comment

This episode overall isn't great, season 9 has many better episodes. Although, I had a nerdgasm when Stargate, Farscape and X-Files were combined in a couple scenes.
                            "You are hostages! We are your captors! We are heavily armed. There are rules, there is a whole school of etiquette to this!" -Daniel Jackson

Comment

With so much at stake and the pandemic, where was Jack O'Neill as Hammond's successor as Secretary of Homeworld Security in Washington? Nice to Hammond. Too bad he left for health reasons, he looked pretty good actually. Hammond and Landry would also have been a good team.

Comment

Why don't the Sodan question Mitchell being alive? A bit strange.

It's so great seeing Hammond again. No matter how small an appearance.

I admit it was great seeing Damaris humiliated like that. Bit still so stubborn.

Poor Orlin we will never see him again now.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X