Beachhead (906)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cap116 View Post
    Where did the Jaffa go at the beginning?
    They were eventually destroyed by the growing force shield.

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
    Did they ever explain why or how that prior was breathing? Was it some sort of power coming from the Ori themselves via the open gate??
    The Prior had a personal shield, which he shared with the gate so it would survive a little longer.

Comment

Man I loved this episode. Definitely one of Season 9's many great episodes IMO.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
        Man I loved this episode. Definitely one of Season 9's many great episodes IMO.
        Agreed. Every time I watch it and see Prometheus going in and out of hyperspace I get all sad. I loved that ship...

Comment

Wow! This ep was amazing! Those Ori's are really tremendously powerful. "Hey, let's form couple black holes". They seem to reveal whole new level of their power in every new episode. If that keeps going on, I don't dare imagine how powerful they'll come.

About the episode. Ep was great again, one of the best. And it's absolutely great to have Sam back I also liked the part Prior was in. So tough and calm, just listening Daniel threatening him. I like their style That force field trick was very clever of Ori's and I believe they'll turn out to be considerable threat to all inhabitants on a Milky Way.

And that Nerus-guy was hilarious "Chicken! I want more chicken!" He did great job and that was rewarded nicely. Landry will starve him to help SGC against the Ori, lol That look on his face, when Landry told him that they won't feed him, was really worth of seeing

I did get a bit confused when Gerak threatened to attack Prometheus and Tau'ri. He should be thanking them for doing a lot to free jaffa from the shackles of Goa'uld enslavement. But as I have noticed, Gerak is one arrogant son of a b****.

And why did Vala have to get transported in Pegasus-galaxy? She brought little humour in SG-1, the humour that died when O'Neill left. Now the team is a bit apathetic again. I just hope they'll get her back soon.

Well, entity was great, and I'd rate this 9,5/10. Clearly one of the best eps in Stargate history.

Sig made by SueKay

Comment

don't worry she's back in season 10.
            Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Thanks for spoiler -.-

Sig made by SueKay

Comment

Originally posted by Corpze View Post
                Wow! This ep was amazing! Those Ori's are really tremendously powerful. "Hey, let's form couple black holes". They seem to reveal whole new level of their power in every new episode. If that keeps going on, I don't dare imagine how powerful they'll come.

About the episode. Ep was great again, one of the best. And it's absolutely great to have Sam back I also liked the part Prior was in. So tough and calm, just listening Daniel threatening him. I like their style That force field trick was very clever of Ori's and I believe they'll turn out to be considerable threat to all inhabitants on a Milky Way.

And that Nerus-guy was hilarious "Chicken! I want more chicken!" He did great job and that was rewarded nicely. Landry will starve him to help SGC against the Ori, lol That look on his face, when Landry told him that they won't feed him, was really worth of seeing

I did get a bit confused when Gerak threatened to attack Prometheus and Tau'ri. He should be thanking them for doing a lot to free jaffa from the shackles of Goa'uld enslavement. But as I have noticed, Gerak is one arrogant son of a b****.

And why did Vala have to get transported in Pegasus-galaxy? She brought little humour in SG-1, the humour that died when O'Neill left. Now the team is a bit apathetic again. I just hope they'll get her back soon.

Well, entity was great, and I'd rate this 9,5/10. Clearly one of the best eps in Stargate history.
                Yeah I agree, this is one hell of a episode... I think this was the epp that got my interest back in SG-1... after O'neill/RDA leaving I didn't think stargate would last long...

But this was the EPP that sold SG-1 back to me... I'm glad aswell coz thing really did start to pick up from there-on-in...

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR Ragnarok Warlord View Post
                  Yeah I agree, this is one hell of a episode... I think this was the epp that got my interest back in SG-1... after O'neill/RDA leaving I didn't think stargate would last long...

But this was the EPP that sold SG-1 back to me... I'm glad aswell coz thing really did start to pick up from there-on-in...
                  well said. the first few eps of s9 were didn't have SG-1 quality but this one finally brought some of that back. whether it was Sam's return IDK but I certainly liked this ep
                  sigpic
                  The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                    well said. the first few eps of s9 were didn't have SG-1 quality but this one finally brought some of that back. whether it was Sam's return IDK but I certainly liked this ep
                    I definitely think Sam's presence was very refreshing, but the heroin of this episode (Vala) had much more of an impact on me.
                    sigpic

Comment

At the end, when Vala was on the cargo ship and used the rings to escape, where did the Jaffa go, who had been zat(t)ed?
                      sigpic

Comment

No where, he died..

Comment

I mostly lurk here, but I had a random question about the episode, as I am rewatching it on SciFi right now.

Isn't Camshaft a Transformer? Like, one of the early, 1980s Transformers? I'm guessing Cam was actually referring to the engine part, not the toys. At least I hope he was. Either way, as Vala said, "Disappointing, isn't it?" Probably one of the worst call signs in the history of call signs.
                          Come to the dark side. We have cookies.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                            At the end, when Vala was on the cargo ship and used the rings to escape, where did the Jaffa go, who had been zat(t)ed?
                            Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                            No where, he died..
                            He didn't die. You can see Vala ringing the zatted Jaffa off of the cargo ship. He was ringed onto Prometheus and supposedly regained consciousness after a while.
                            sigpic
                            Watching now: Doctor Who Series 3/29 (rewatch) - The X-Files Season 2 (rewatch) - Pushing Daisies Season 1 - Torchwood Series 1 - Red Dwarf Series 8 - Battlestar Galactica Season 2 (rewatch) - Northern Exposure Season 3 (rewatch)

Comment

This was a pretty good episode, some nice visual effects and probably the funniest Goa'uld ever (mmmm, chicken)

Comment

GREAT episode!
                                I'm gonna miss Vala though

but I'm told she returns here and there, so it's all good I guess
                                "I wanna live, I wanna experience the universe... and I wanna eat pie!"
                                Twitter | Myspace | Facebook | Youtube | Steam | Last.fm | Flixster | Fazz's Blog

Comment

Working...
                                X