No announcement yet.

Avalon, Part 1 (901)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I liked it alot. I felt sorry for Cam when he came to SGC and found out everyone had left for somewhere else. Although he did a good gob getting them back together. I thought it was funny when Cam was interviewing the personel for his team and one guy was down on the floor doing push-ups.

Sig by me

Comment

I liked the part where Vala said "Let's make babies" to Daniel. That was just so funny the way she said it!

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by David Webb View Post
        I'll make this short. I want the old team back. :'(
        I agree

Comment

this is one of my favorite episodes. I only began watching SG1 because of BB, so i'm a bit biased I guess.

Comment

Honestly it won't ever be the same without Jack =\ he was helariouse and Cameron isnt that funny. and Claudia is :O

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_O'Neill_fan View Post
              I liked the part where Vala said "Let's make babies" to Daniel. That was just so funny the way she said it!
              haha yeah that was great

Comment

Just watched both parts of this, feels wrong imho.

We go from the end of Season 8 which wasn't a two part hanger to this, we find out the teams been broken up, bring in new characters and a new enemy all in what is essentially a 3 part season starter, feels a bit off to me...

Comment

I really liked this epsode.You got to see how the support comes to the rescue in the nick of time. and a bit of a link in story.I didnt think Cam could replace Jack. But you could see his funny side when he went to get T back and then offering anyone to join SG1. I also liked the interview scenes.

Comment

i love this episode i love how cam got the team back together but i felt sorry for him when he found out they all left
                    sigpic

Comment

Too bad they brought Carter back. I was hoping her and Jack would retire so they could back to being a team again.

Comment

I remember when I first saw this it turned out not to be as bad as I thought it would be, there are some funny moments. Mitchell was no O'Neill but he was ok but I never was too fussed about Vala, this episode could easily have been made without her in it.

Comment

Well, just finished watching this episode. And I must say that I am pleasantly suprised. I did not know what to expect with RDA no longer being a regular. I thought it was a decent start to the 2nd SG-1.

I really like the whole sequence in the caverns. It was fun to see Cameron's reactions to things, and the whole Daniel/Vala interaction was hilarious!

Comment

I miss the Col.Jack O'Neill thing from already season 8, but with not even the Brig. Gen. Jack O'Neill it is more boring. love the episodes Jack are still in.
                            "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

My wife and I have been watching SG-1 for a while now but have come across a problem. After the last episode of season 8 and now into season 9 there are a lot of new characters. The last one in season 8 we watched was Moebius part 2 and are on Avalon part 1. What are we missing? Is there a special that bridges the seasons or something? Thanks in advance.
                              Last edited by Elhanan; 05 November 2009, 07:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Elhanan View Post
                                My wife and I have been watching SG-1 for a while now but have come across a problem. After the last episode of season 8 and now into season 9 there are a lot of new characters. The last one in season 8 we watched was Moebius part 2 and are on Avalon part 1. What are we missing? Is there a special that bridges the seasons or something? Thanks in advance.
                                No. Just keep on watching. Everything will be explained later.
                                Originally posted by aretood2
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X