• Show
Clear All

what scene?
    sigpic
    Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

Comment

Originally posted by LT. COL. John Sheppard View Post
      what scene?
      Exactly. Thier were no scenes making a terrible/lacking conclusions.
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        Exactly. Thier were no scenes making a terrible/lacking conclusions.
        no i mean what scene are you to talking about and why?
        sigpic

Comment

It was in my orginal post about the episode had no conclusion of the end of the episode
          Jelgate is right

Comment

the whole ep or the ALT timeline stuff
            sigpic

Comment

Jelgate is frustrated, because the Egyptian rebellion against Ra was not shown. That's what he means by no conclusion. Again, the episodes weren't about that, they were about time travel adventures and how this can result in an alternate timeline. I really loved that it was the alternate timeline SG-1 setting history right instead of the SG-1 stuck in the past.

Comment

then i agree with Jel the scene should have been there not that measly little scene at the Jumper
                sigpic

Comment

The rebellion was just an example. I wanted some conclusion showing the timeline was fixed. Jaffa surrendering around the Puddle Jumper doesn't show that
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

true it just cuts to the proper team in proper timeline doesn't it
                    sigpic

Comment

The rebellion was just an example. I wanted some conclusion showing the timeline was fixed. Jaffa surrendering around the Puddle Jumper doesn't show that
                      In other words, you'd want to see Ra's ship fly away with the stargate left behind on Earth? They couldn't show that without showing the rebellion. There simply wasn't time for that within a 42-minute episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowman37 View Post
                        In other words, you'd want to see Ra's ship fly away with the stargate left behind on Earth? They couldn't show that without showing the rebellion. There simply wasn't time for that within a 42-minute episode.
                        No. I wanted a conlusion of the timeline being fixed. That doesn't require showing the rebellion. It requires history playing out correctly. The extent of showing that conclusion is not important just as long thier is an actual conclusion
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

No. I wanted a conlusion of the timeline being fixed. That doesn't require showing the rebellion. It requires history playing out correctly. The extent of showing that conclusion is not important just as long thier is an actual conclusion
                          watch the ep snowman you will see it just cuts from J/S in the Jumper to the fixed timeline years from then
                          sigpic

Comment

I've seen the episode. Jelgate, you keep saying you wanted to see a conclusion, but you have yet to articulate what kind of conclusion you wanted to see. The more you dodge the issue, the less I can take your frustration seriously.

Comment

This may be hard to believe but I really don't care about your personal opinions towards me. Thats because what I would have done for a conclusion is irrelvent in writing a review. Its about what I did and did not like.
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

not just because he is Jelgate the almighty but im agreeing with Jel on this one
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X