No announcement yet.

Moebius, Part 2 (820)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

couple of goofs. one) how the hell did they get jumper into the mountain and 2) how did it get into the gate room?

Comment

like robert cooper said during the lost city commentary. they banked up their rick days cause he was in almost every damn scene from beginning to end.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
        couple of goofs. one) how the hell did they get jumper into the mountain and 2) how did it get into the gate room?
        The top of the moutain opens . It's the same way they got the Stargate in
        no means no, and so does pepper spray
        Sig by The Carpenter
        sigpic

Comment

I saw a few posts about the original SG-1 perishing in Egypt and this episode ending with an "AU" version of SG-1. First off, neither episode deals with an AU or alternate universe. What we do see is three timelines. The third timeline is essentially a restoration of the original, only with a few subtle differences. First off, there's now fish in Jack's pond. Second, there's a couple of temporal incursions in 3,000 BC. The original team finding the ZPM and screwing up history, then a bizarro SG-1 arriving from a defunct future to set history right. Granted, at the end of the episode, SG-1 is only aware of their first time back to 3,000 BC.

With the timeline restored, SG-1 at the beginning and end of this two-parter are more or less the same. For me to see them as not the same team, it would have to be something akin to the bizarro team. Thankfully, this episode ended with a restoration of the timeline.

Comment

Wow, didn't know there was that much distaste for this episode. I really liked the Moebius two parter. Tapping as Alt Sam was fantastic and the episodes themselves were a lot of fun.
            Proud member of the C.O.T.W.O.S.F.
            The Coalition Of Those Who Oppose Sci Fi

Comment

MY 1000th POST!
              so i am posting on the best ep of SG ever!!!!!!!!
              sigpic
              Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

Comment

The end of the original Stargate story. And what a ride it has been.

We have had so many laughs, felt anger, been proud, had so much fun and even shed some tears.

So many interesting people and races have been met. Goa'uld, Asgard, Replicators, Nox, Tollan, Tok'ra, Ancients and Unas.

We will never forget the likes of the heroes such as Thor, Jonas Quinn, Jacob, Bra'tak, Chaka, Narim, Martouf. And lets not forget the enemies such as Apophis, Anubis, Hathor, Nirrti, Osiris, Sokar and Yu.

I have enjoyed every moment. The best Sci Fi that ever existed

The debate over what the Puddle Jumper is called takes me back to seeing the same argument in Atlantis. Uh oh it's Apophis again. And he has facial hair.

Poor Daniel being turned into a Goa'uld. And it ends with The team fishing at Jacks. A staple of the Stargate series.
                sigpic

Comment

i loved this ep great way to end the show (there were also so tears in this ep)
                  sigpic
                  Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

Comment

Ya'll realize the show didn't end with "Moebius, Part 2," right? It continued for two more seasons plus two movies.

Comment

Jack was speaking with a Minnesotan accent in yesterday's episode during the boat scene with Sam & Daniel. Oops, My Bad.

This was a great episode. I wish this was the last ever episode of SG-1 (Unending was still good last episode, I'm just saying). Moebius has better sense of finally then other maybe series finales (Revelations, Full Circle, Unending (I'm not putting Lost City because of the cliffhanger). Although, Full Circle has the best final scene (Let's go home).

I loved how Amanda made Nerdy Carter different from Normal Carter. Like how Nerdy Carter has a higher pitched voice, is less secure (it's all Jacob's fault), also always pulling down her sleeves when walking.

EDIT: I loved the reaction of Jack, Sam, and Teal'c when Daniel told them the Jumper has the ability to cloak.

This was the end of Stargate SG-1, the original version to be more exact.

Monday, the beginning of Stargate Command the new revamped Stargate SG-1 with Jack being replaced with that guy from Farscape. Also known as Season 9. I think I might quote what I wrote after it originally aired (If I posted anything).
                      Last edited by NowIWillDestroyAbydos; 28 March 2012, 08:16 PM. Reason: Added some stuff
                      sigpic

Comment

Am I only one who thinks time has flown by so fast with the Rewatch?

It feels like we only started not very long ago.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lieutenant Sparrow View Post
                          Am I only one who thinks time has flown by so fast with the Rewatch?

It feels like we only started not very long ago.
                          We're not sitting in that time ship are we?!

No, you are not alone! Has it really been 8 months since we started already?!

This was a good season ender, to put right what went wrong...errr um, that's a line from another time travel show!!!

It was a bit rushed though, as if all that had happened in the last 8 seasons were crammed into this last part!

The moment from the movie as the gate activates for the first time and the awe from everyone watching it. The team wearing the helmets and carrying big back packs again. Only this time they have the time ship and knowledge of Jack's Ancient gene. How Teal'c turns quickly as the seeds of his doubt about the Goa'uld as gods is there in the altered timeline too.

Still, we were left with a satisfying ending, all back to normal except for the fish in the pond! Nice touch.

Comment

My LiveJournal post

I agree with Lieutenant Sparrow, I still remember noting down stuff for my review of the original film as if it was a few days ago.
                            I bet the rest of the year flies too.
                            "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
                            "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
                            "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
                            "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
                            >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Not just any other ep of SG1...

1. I actually forgot about Kawalsky and the rest of them.

2. Also about the cloak oops.

3. Movie references were still cool.

Still a bit anti-climatic but S8 is done...on schedule by the skin of my teeth.
                              I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

This episode is good until the last 10 minutes. Then its just plain terrible. Its really a fan's episode as the 2nd part plays a lot of homage to the pilot and then the original movie. Like the last one its interesting to note how things are simliar yet different. I am talking more about the Chulak part then ancient Egypt. No matter what timeline it is apparently Kawlaskey is in trouble. I really hate the ending. It was rushed to the point of being confusing. How is the forcing a small group of Jaffa suppose to return the timeline to normal and have Ra leave without the Stargate. It should have be explained better or more in depth instead of maybe showing alternate Sam and Jack liking one another or instead of reshowing the fishing scene
                                Originally posted by aretood2
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X