No announcement yet.

Prometheus Unbound (812)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, I think I missed something... I have been watching all of SG-1 (for the first time) over the last 4 or 5 months. I'm on Season 8 now, this episode (although for some reason I couldn't play gemini.. so I'll have to watch the later, but apart from that I've seen every previous episode)

Problem is, my memory is not the best in the world. And I seemed to have missed something big...

in this episode they are heading to the Pegasus Galaxy to go to Atlantis. When did they actually find Atlantis? I remember watching where they were searching for it but found an outpost in Antartica instead?

but how did they find the real location of Atlantis? Which episode was that?

Comment

Originally posted by ycomp View Post
      Hi, I think I missed something... I have been watching all of SG-1 (for the first time) over the last 4 or 5 months. I'm on Season 8 now, this episode (although for some reason I couldn't play gemini.. so I'll have to watch the later, but apart from that I've seen every previous episode)

Problem is, my memory is not the best in the world. And I seemed to have missed something big...

in this episode they are heading to the Pegasus Galaxy to go to Atlantis. When did they actually find Atlantis? I remember watching where they were searching for it but found an outpost in Antartica instead?

but how did they find the real location of Atlantis? Which episode was that?
      don't worry you didn't miss anything from SG-1. they find out the location for Atlantis in the first episode of Stargate Atlantis which, if you didn't know, it a series that took life after the end of season 7 of SG-1 and it evolved by itself without interferring with the SG-1 plot.

Comment

Just watched Prometheus unbound and i have to say that Daniel Jackson is a bloody wimp getting his ass whipped by Vala

Comment

Would you rather see daniel beat her to a bloody pulp?
          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
            Yes Please.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudy Pena View Post
              Yes Please.
              aww i love vala
              sigpic
              The best written female character on trek ever.

Comment

Originally posted by chrono trigger View Post
                aww i love vala
                I love her too, she is so very....kinky.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                  Actually, yes. Them fighting was terribly forced comedy, horrible stuff.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by iloveteyla View Post
                    Just watched Prometheus unbound and i have to say that Daniel Jackson is a bloody wimp getting his ass whipped by Vala
                    Are we going to have a thread for everyone of the characters? First it was Teal’c and now its Daniel, it seems every time a character doesn’t act like the Terminator and start crushing skulls and being mindlessly violent, you don’t like it. Vala is meant to be a strong powerful women who can fight, and it’s not like Daniel just gives up, he fights her.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mighty 6 platoon View Post
                      Are we going to have a thread for everyone of the characters? First it was Teal’c and now its Daniel, it seems every time a character doesn’t act like the Terminator and start crushing skulls and being mindlessly violent, you don’t like it. Vala is meant to be a strong powerful women who can fight, and it’s not like Daniel just gives up, he fights her.
                      And are you going to slag me off whenever i post?You dont like my posts dont read them
                      As it is i knew there would be a reaction but seriously i thought he would of put up a bit more of a fight , it just seems like there is no consistency

Comment

Originally posted by iloveteyla View Post
                        And are you going to slag me off whenever i post?You dont like my posts dont read them
                        As it is i knew there would be a reaction but seriously i thought he would of put up a bit more of a fight , it just seems like there is no consistency
                        Well if you actually post something erudite you might get better response, the forum doesn’t have a pick and chose mentality, in posting you encourage comment, you can’t throw a hissy fit when it turns out that not everyone agrees with you. It would help maybe if you actually posted something that made sense, you keep posting nonsensical things about the characters, that Teal’c is a psychopath and enjoyed killing (something that was made perfectly clear in the series he wasn’t), and now that Daniel is a wimp. Let’s look at the facts, the archaeologist managed to knock out and detain the highly skilled thief and mercenary. Aside from that when has Jackson been the action hero of the group? He can fight, like he does in this ep, but he was never one for cracking skulls and heavy combat like Teal’c or O’Neill were. So unless your argument hinges around the rather sexist idea that because Vala is a women, Jackson should be able to easily best her in a fight, then I’m not sure where you’re going with this.

If you want a better response to your posts then I suggest that you back up your proposals with a coherent argument and some evidence, rather than just making wild statements and getting angry when the rest of the forum doesn’t agree with you.

Comment

Vala is far from my favorite charactor, but this episode is funny.

Hiccup girl is

Seeing Hammond again was great!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                            Vala is far from my favorite charactor, but this episode is funny.

Hiccup girl is

Seeing Hammond again was great!
                            Ah Yep , The beautiful introduction to one of the series best characters : Vala
                            And yeah hiccup girl, I think she was named Dr.Novak was great in it .I liked seing Walter more then usual too though, and Hammond of course

Comment

Great to see Hammond again, and a fabulous intro to Vala. Daniel Jackson was so incredibly sexy in this episode, phew! His "My name is Olo. Hans Olo." had me in tears of laughter. It just surprised me that he and Vala could fit in the same Kull warrior armor... The look on his face when the masked Vala told him she found him attractive.
                              Last edited by maneth; 12 November 2010, 10:25 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Agreed, good to see Hammond back in charge and leading the forces. The rest of SG1 must've needed a week off Vala's OK in small doses, but I guess this was a good intro for her.

I thought they covered how the suit conforms to the body when Jacob wore it in his undercover op ... eh maybe not.

Comment

Working...
                                X