No announcement yet.

Fallen (701)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What dvd are the deleted scenes on? I have the dvd, but I dont think there are deleted scenes on it.
    sigpic

Comment

It's not on DVD : ( I watched it from the sci-fi channel website.

Comment

O ok.
        sigpic

Comment

this was a great way to bring danny back and i like the part with carter asking her if there where ever together
          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

HAHA this was one of my first episodes and when I was watching it I remember thinking o awkward I bet they went out before he ascended.
            sigpic

Comment

Oh man! The F-302 scenes in this episode were
              AWESOME!!

Btw, did anyone catch the camera angle when it was looking
              at the F-302, from one of the guns on Anubis' ship? Too cool!

Jonas could have escaped if he kept his eyes on the corridor where
              the Jaffa were originating.

At the very beginning of the episode, the storm clouds in the
              distance provided a neat effect for the beginning of a season!!
              Last edited by Dark Falcon; 30 June 2006, 06:28 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

When Herak asks Anubis if he can fire the super weapon and send additional fighters after O'Neill, Anubis says "No. Recall the troops." The next thing you know, the weapon is being powered up AND 4 more Gliders are being launched out of Anubis' mothership.

Was there something miswritten in the script or did Herak ignore his God's command on purpose? This part seriously confuses me to this day (I just watched it again and still didn't get what happened).

Comment

I Will have to watch that and check it out but I would bet that it was just a plothole.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Shiva
                    When Herak asks Anubis if he can fire the super weapon and send additional fighters after O'Neill, Anubis says "No. Recall the troops." The next thing you know, the weapon is being powered up AND 4 more Gliders are being launched out of Anubis' mothership.

Was there something miswritten in the script or did Herak ignore his God's command on purpose? This part seriously confuses me to this day (I just watched it again and still didn't get what happened).
                    I just re watched it and you have your facts mixed up anubis says yes to firing the weapon and deploying the gliders. However he does say recall the trops from the planets surface.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LMichelle View Post
                      Ummm, Daniel got his memory back very quickly, didn't he? IMO, they should've dealt with his amnesia and the emotional reprecussions of it. After he learns that Sha're is dead, he reflects on it for, what, one whole minute, before he says I loved her very much and puts the picture face down on the table. I wanted to slap him. He just learned that his wife was dead and that's all the emotion we get. WTF? MS is capable of much more than that.

He came back to the SGC and almost immediately went back to work. How is he ready for missions when he barely knows who he is?

Lisa Michelle
                      I'll admit it was a bit hokey, but if you take into account the tent scene with Carter (remember the question he asked her!), all becomes a little clearer. How can he properly grieve for someone he can't remember? He had faint memories of loving Sha're but he felt detached from those memories as he was only starting to get them back. Methinks that the only reason he agreed to come home in the first place was 'cos of Carter, but that could be just me.

A lot of it can be explained by instinct -- e.g. putting his glasses on in the Infirmary.
                      (you'll have to refresh the page if you click 'My FF'; there seems to be a bug on FF's part - my account does still exist!!)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Coder View Post
                        What's with all the Star Wars references lately? "I thought we were going with Red Leader on this one." cracked me up... was just waiting for "Red Five standing by". And the scene where Carter and O'Niell looks just like the scene where Luke is closing in on the center of the Death Star.

Not to mention the Obi Wan vs Darth Vader lookalikes in "Full Circle" (final season 6 episode) .
                        Aside from the fact this was posted 3 years ago, theres more to this episode then a few Star Wars references. The whole blowing of the superweapon, by shooting at the exhaust vent, thats a direct take off of Star Wars. The main difference for that battle plan, was in Star Wars, they knew where the exhaust port was when they formulated the plan. In Fallen, they didn't find out till the later half. And even the F-302 firing on the port, was a direct take off of Star Wars, and it looked almost exactly like it.

The first time i watched this, I didn't know there was any relation to Star Wars, but then I saw that and voila, instant connection!

Comment

I really enjoyed this episode and thought it was a good season opener. I thought maybe the teams reaction to Daniel coming back was due to the fact that they had seen him a few times before, so it wasn't quite as surprising for them when he turned up once more. Especially since they knew Daniel was breaking ascension rules. But I do agree that his memory did come back kinda fast, but it was interesting and amusing while it lasted, "Thanks Jim."

The special effects with the gliders and Anubis' ship were pretty awesome too.
                          "Don't dis MacGyver, or before you know it he'll be at your door with some tinfoil, a whistle and a bag of marbles...and you'll be sorry then..."
                          S/J all the way!
                          Big Honkin' Resolution!
                          sigpic
                          John/Teyla Shipper!
                          SAVE STARGATE ATLANTIS!!!!

Comment

what a great way to bring daniel back, but i was kind of hoping for more when they found him. i don't know what but something. i am gland he got his memory back fast because there is nothing i hate more then when someone loses their memory and it just goes on and on.

Last edited by plastic; 23 August 2007, 09:45 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

I liked Jackson’s comment about O’Neil’s hair. A reference to the film I think.

Comment

I love seeing Daniel back, but I feel really bad when he's upset because he can't remember anything and is confused about whether he wants to even be who he is, you know. I love when he decides to go the SGC, and how he calls Jack "Jim", but I prefer when he actually remembers his name. Actually, my favourite part is probably when he calls Sam and Jack "Sam" and "Jack" the first time after coming back. I was just like, that's it! He's okay!

Comment

Working...
                                X