No announcement yet.

Fallen (701)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Err... once they got control of the ring device from the jaffa... why not just ring up a big honking bomb?
    Their goal was to destroy it, not salavage or study or worry about life, blow it up! It seems they went through more effort than needed.

Also, why did this planet have rings!

Loved the episode, but both of those just came to me

Spoiler free since Jan 3 2005 (It's getting harder each day)
    DOOOOOOOM!

Comment

Was just watching the show again. The people were all wearing some shade of blue in the show. Is there a reason for this?

Comment

^No idea!

great start to the new season of Stargate SG-1

Comment

Loved the episode. It was good to have Daniel back. I have grown to like Jonas, too bad they couldn't keep both. Maybe assigned Jonas to another SG team as their scientist.
          Last edited by QuiGonJohn; 17 June 2005, 04:46 AM.

Comment

I was watching the commentary and they said that there was a cut scene between after the villagers found Daniel and it could be found somewhere on the internet. Has anyone ran into it? If so, could you please give me a link.
            Thanks

Sig by Suekay

come visit Stargate Intel

Comment

So anyone know what Michael Shanks was doing while he was gone?? besides Lexa, I never liked Jonas, I still can't get over he used to be Parker Lewis LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Erik Pasternak
                I liked this episode, but I didn't like the fact that the villagers called the Stargate the Chappa'i. That is what the people on (former) Goa'uld occupied worlds call it, but this was taken from the Ancient gate address list, so these people could not have been brought there by the Goa'uld. And they couldn't have come from a former Goa'uld occupied world, becuase in order to do so, they would have needed the gate address.
                they where nomadic so must have encountered gouald at some time

Comment

I thought maybe Daniel regained back his memory too quickly - no? He was back to his ol' self by the end of the episode. Well, then again, I can understand the time constraints -- it can't be really stretched otherwise it'd become a bore, and things have to move forward, but perhaps I was expecting him not to get his memory back the way he did and so fast.
                  Don't make me zat you

It took us 15 years and 3 super computers to MacGyver a system for the gate on Earth.

Dial=> http://www.pathcom.com/~kcheung for days remaining until the Vancouver con!

Comment

But do we know how long the time line was for this ep? ( 3 days or a week or.....)

Comment

they said it had been a year if i remember correctly.
                      i just saw this ep for the first time last night on scifi. awesome ep. ms does a bang up job on his role.
                      All posts are IMO, I am not a rocket scientist.

Bender: "Lets go get drunk!"
                      Pay it forward

Comment

Just re-watched this with the commentaries.. even they admit they should have spent another episode or two to deal with Daniel's memories and Jonas leaving.. anyone else wish there could be a remake of this two-parter? Or maybe have an episode in the future that deals with how he regained his memories? Wishful thinking.. I know.. and I love love love Fallen.. but I just wish there was at least one more episode to make it a three-parter instead!

As to actually how fast he regained his memories.. I know it wasn't specified in the episode.. but at the beginning Jonas said they'd need at least a couple of weeks to scout out the place.. and in the briefing room scene he told the group they had pretty much mapped out the whole area and found nothing. So, to me, at least 2 weeks had passed but they just didn't show it. I guess it's up to our imagination or fanfic writers Then there was at least another week where they had to plant the fake tablet, relocate the inhabitants, and set up the X-302 on the planet.. So altogether 2 months of Daniel living on the planet and at least almost another month of being back with his team.
                        Last edited by nyxlily; 13 February 2006, 07:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by nyxlily
                          Just re-watched this with the commentaries.. even they admit they should have spent another episode or two to deal with Daniel's memories and Jonas leaving.. anyone else wish there could be a remake of this two-parter? Or maybe have an episode in the future that deals with how he regained his memories?
                          Watched this with commentaries myself last week and quite agree. TPTB admit they were trying to fit too much material into too little airtime and weren't entirely happy at having to leave out so much and rushing through what was left in. This is where fanfic can fill in the gaps, though. Some of those authors are very talented and write incredibly believable stuff. Only trouble is you may start having trouble distinguishing between canon and fanfic!
                          sigpic
                          "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Yeah, there could have been more to this return of Daniel Jackson. But personally, I loved this ep. Just got done watching it a few hours ago.
                            sigpic
                            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                            "...phu...ah..."
                            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I agree jack should have more of a WOW reaction to his return.
                              sigpic

Comment

Yay! I was finally able to watch the deleted scene with Daniel in this episode! It does give a feel that 2 months has passed, unlike in the broadcast version where it felt like SG-1 came right after the natives found him.

Comment

Working...
                                X