No announcement yet.

Wormhole X-Treme! (512)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This ep is a good parody, altho I didn't really like it.
    "Are you like, a crazy person?"
    "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

it was a very interesting episode
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
        I can see why people like this episode and I can see the good qualities in it. But something about it really got on my nerves during the rerun today and I'm not quite sure why.
        just rewatched this ep and had a similar experience. i did like the interviews at the end, esp. the levant (sp?) part

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
        At least I got to see Malcolm Barrett's first appearance in SG-1 all over again.
        oh indeed! i'm rewatching the entire series and trying to note what makes each episode momentous. barrett's first appearance makes this one. doesn't trust sam, ha!
        Spoiler:
        he'll soon change his tune.

Comment

This is one of my favorite os the season. The spoof TV show is just too funny.
          sigpic

Comment

This wasn't one of the best eps ... but still it was kind of funny ... I thnik I like this ep
            The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
            sigpic

Comment

Wormhole X-Treme series itself were totally pathetic. Sooooo stupid acting for an example when they got shot even Martin said that it was stupid.
              "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

This is a fantastic story! I laughed every minute of the entire show! (Self parodies are always hilarious when well done: another good example is "Love and Monsters" for Doctor Who about a group of ordinary people who are searching for the Doctor.)

Plus the plot itself was a nice post script to the previous and also funny story of Martin the unknown alien.

(I do not understand why some posters complain that there were too many "in jokes." I am a very new fan of Stargate and I had no problem understanding and laughing at the many jokes. Perhaps some jokes had a "deeper" meaning or more obscure reference, but they were always funny on the surface.)

Comment

Loved the in jokes, and the parody. Great fun!
                  sigpic

Comment

If you cant take the p*** out of yourself then you take life to seriously..

Comment

Does anyone know where to find the theme song for the Wormhole X-Treme "series" (meta-series)?

Comment

I thought this was a very telling episode. It told us some of what the directors and stuff go through, like the out of phase conversation. It made me laugh. The production jokes were some of the best.

I loved the way that Jack gave a simple answer to an over-complicated idea and how they got him to be in a position to see what his job was, no matter how overdramically it was. A form of irony?...

The wormhole exteme show made me laugh as it was portrayed like a syfy soap opera. Along with all the silliness they still were able to carry an Sg1 storyline. Well done for the lighthearted ep.

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
                        "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
                        a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

"It appears the crew here do not enjoy the traditional dishes of Chulak."

Comment

I'm possibly the first Rewatcher to catch this ep(helps that I watched this out of order - doh!)

1. OK...who remembers the special GW homepage for this ep?

2. Hadn't a clue what to make of the idea behind the ep but wasn't overly looking forward to it.

3. Well they did actually give it something resembling a plot with the ship and all.

4. "Please Mr Man in Black, please don't tell me you don't know about the aliens". Best line of ep!

5. Epilogue wasn't so bad.

Bit of a meh ep overall though.
                            I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Watched this earlier in the week, wonder where Tanner and the other guys went and what ultimately happened to them..

Perhaps they are on a planet thats out of phase with the Furlings, Crystal Skull aliens and all the other "loose end" characters from over the years

Comment

I like this episode, top 5 of Season 5, even it is a love-it or hate-it episode.

All the crew cameos were awesome. Although watching this again make realize that this show (the show-within-a-show) was kind of corny.

Martin Lloyd and the show-within-a-show will be back in 100 episodes.

Monday, that chick from Battlestar Galactica appears when officers have to prove themselves.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X