No announcement yet.

The Devil You Know (313)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was one "hell" of an episode. Sorry, I can't help it.

My Rating: 10/10

Full Review: http://stargatesummer.blogspot.com/2...-you-know.html
    My attempt to watch every episode of SG-1 and Atlantis this summer:
    http://stargatesummer.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by HelloVelo View Post
      That was one "hell" of an episode. Sorry, I can't help it.

My Rating: 10/10

Full Review: http://stargatesummer.blogspot.com/2...-you-know.html
      It was good, but I wouldn't go as far as to give it a 10 out of 10.
      sigpic

Comment

Great episode. But I do hope Sokar is not dead yet. I can just imagine the SG1 caught in between the war between goauld system lords like Sokar and Apophis.

Comment

It was an awesome two parter.

Maybe a little slow because of the interrogation/flashbacks but otherwise pretty cool.

Lee you would already know this by now but Apophis was the only one who ringed off Sokar's ship so he is dead.

Apophis killing Sokar's two men was pretty cool.

Overall an excellent episode.

Stargate SG-1 Re-Watch: Season 1, 2, 3

Comment

Defiantly a great episode, the villian returns back to the top after losing all his power thanks to sg1. this episode just wasnt about how apophis rose back to power but how he was able to thanks to sg1 and the tokra. season 3 is probably the best season without a doubt

Comment

Great episode indeed. It was cool to see Apophis doing something else than just talking (he killed Sokar and he's guards in a pretty cool way). Also the explosion at the end was awesome

Comment

This was a great two parter !

I wish we could see more of Sokar , maybe he will return later ?

Im a bit tired of Apophis returning from the dead, after all we watched his painful death a few episodes ago....

Rating: 9 / 10

Comment

this was an good episode not one of my fave

5/10
                  sigpic

Comment

teal'c is an amazing pilot haha i think that sokar's jaffa have the most amazing armour though. great two parter!

Comment

Originally posted by Butlersgate View Post
                      i think that sokar's jaffa have the most amazing armour though.
                      I love the Necropolis armor, especially when Jack, Carter, and Daniel kick some Necropolis a** in "Upgrades"!!!
                      sigpic
                      Watching now: Doctor Who Series 3/29 (rewatch) - The X-Files Season 2 (rewatch) - Pushing Daisies Season 1 - Torchwood Series 1 - Red Dwarf Series 8 - Battlestar Galactica Season 2 (rewatch) - Northern Exposure Season 3 (rewatch)

Comment

All I could think was that Apophis was getting recruited by the flying dudes in the Flash Gordon series... (not the original campy stuff from the 1930's, but the 80s version of campy)

Am I alone in this?

This must be Lorne's brother. Tok'ra Lorne.

Comment

This is one of my top 5 eps. The only bad thing was the death of Sokar. he was so underused its sad.
                          Some say that he has only one ear.
                          And that he solved the Da Vinci Code in 3 minutes.
                          All we know is he's called
                          sigpic

Comment

i just rewatched this episode tonight and can't believe i had forgotten about it...it's currently my favorite....

Originally posted by Harlan's Speechwriter View Post
                            It's very powerful, once again some great acting, especially from AT an RDA.
                            I agree...they were amazing, as was JR Bourne...when they brought Sam in and Apophis threatens to kill her unless Martouf gives up the info....wow....

there was one thing that bothered me though...when Apophis' new first prime questions how Apophis plans to kill Sokar and points out that Sokar won't let weapons on his ship, Apophis says something about having been planning this takeover since he got there....but wasn't he kinda, um, i dunno, dead when he first got there? or did Sokar revive him in a sarc on a ship or something and THEN send him to Ne'tu?
                            My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
                              i just rewatched this episode tonight and can't believe i had forgotten about it...it's currently my favorite....

I agree...they were amazing, as was JR Bourne...when they brought Sam in and Apophis threatens to kill her unless Martouf gives up the info....wow....

there was one thing that bothered me though...when Apophis' new first prime questions how Apophis plans to kill Sokar and points out that Sokar won't let weapons on his ship, Apophis says something about having been planning this takeover since he got there....but wasn't he kinda, um, i dunno, dead when he first got there? or did Sokar revive him in a sarc on a ship or something and THEN send him to Ne'tu?

Goa-uld psychology suggests Sokar revived him to rub it in before sending him to Ne'tu. imo

This was a cool ep.

suse
                              sigpic
                              Mourning Sanctuary.
                              Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Originally posted by suse View Post
                                Goa-uld psychology suggests Sokar revived him to rub it in before sending him to Ne'tu. imo

This was a cool ep.

suse
                                ok...yeah...now it makes more sense, i hadn't thought of that!
                                My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X