No announcement yet.

Unending (1020)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well...supposedly, Sam bought them time by putting them in a bubble that quickened time inside and left everything outside normal. BUT, if that were true, then the beam would have speed up once it hit the bubble and they would have died more quickly. It's really bothering me cuz it's a major flaw in an awesome episode.

Comment

i am wondering, lots of people said they saw the episode allready, when did it come out? where i am ( usa ) it wont be out for another 10 weeks...
      Well i was bored and decided to make a borg vs stargate sig, so enjoy...btw the explosions and ships look weird i know, its hard to make them blend
      Anime signature in spoiler tag
      Spoiler:
      Here is an anime sig, i was bored so i randomly picked a maid pic and photoshoped it

Comment

It came out on March 12th in the UK on SkyOne.

Comment

the hyperdive and a lot of the other systems are asgard in origin, but the rest of the systems are hybrids from other sources. go'auld crystals built into the control systems. ion engines from the hebridans or whoever. i'm sure there's a few ancient derived things, rings for instance. other human stuff. everything working in concert and with each other and in this case not quite attuned to each other yet may have given off the trackable energy signature.
          That's the plan?!? That's the plan. That plan sucks!

Comment

All we need is to build a ship composed of all Asgard based technology in order to remove the signiture - then we can then add other technology's to it with out it giving off the signiture
            sigpic
            Spoiler:
            President of the 'AFTU Writers Association'
            President of the 'Count to 15,000 Legends' club
            Forum Charmer
            Forum Ambassador
            Prince of The Hugglings

CURA STORY LINE, ATFU Pg 53 - Pg 804 (751pages)
            VAMPIRE STORYLINE PT1, AFTU Pg 804 - 912
            VAMPIRE STORYLINE PT 2, AFTU - Pg 855

Comment

The ORI will be gone by novemberish Lol so it shouldnt really matter even if other people can detect us through space were more powerful than the rest of the enemies we know bar the asurans but they just suck

Comment

Ahhh but other enemies may appear
                sigpic
                Spoiler:
                President of the 'AFTU Writers Association'
                President of the 'Count to 15,000 Legends' club
                Forum Charmer
                Forum Ambassador
                Prince of The Hugglings

CURA STORY LINE, ATFU Pg 53 - Pg 804 (751pages)
                VAMPIRE STORYLINE PT1, AFTU Pg 804 - 912
                VAMPIRE STORYLINE PT 2, AFTU - Pg 855

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
                  Oh and FYI, the song that was playing during the whole growing old montage sequence was "Have You Ever Seen The Rain" by Creedence Clearwater Revivial - and I cannot get it out of my head.
                  I'm in the same boat mate.

Comment

so..does the asgard being dead mean that hermiod is dead? thats been buggin me since i watched the ep...

*-*Superman*-*
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Superman195 View Post
                      so..does the asgard being dead mean that hermiod is dead? thats been buggin me since i watched the ep...
                      I was wondering the EXACT same thing...
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Superman195 View Post

*-*Superman*-*
                        currenlty unknown

Comment

Originally posted by SGA4ever View Post
                          currenlty unknown
                          obviously I don't know for sure, but I'd've thought so, otherwise even he would surely feel a bit lonely.
                          sigpic
                          If ignorance is bliss why aren't there more happy people?
                          I love you like a fat kid loves cake: you were great at the time but you ruined high school for me.

Comment

So what happened to all of the Asgard ships?
                            Last edited by dd78matt; 16 April 2007, 01:10 PM.

Comment

Oh my goodness, I just watched this episode. I liked all of the subtle jokes and such, and the romance! zomg!

I'm kinda sort of really glad they didn't leave it as a brutal cliff hangar, but at the same time, I wish they did ;P
                              Yay for Canadian Geeks!
                              PM me if you wanna chat!

sigpic

Comment

I thought the episode was way too convoluted and didn't do ten - mostly brilliant - seasons any justice. Sorry!
                                Mongoletsi is bigger than hip...hop...

Comment

Working...
                                X