Unending (1020)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by petemoretti View Post
    Of course would be wrong 'cause it's a s hitty episode not worth of concluding suuch a great series !!!
    Wow, I didn't know that there was a pessimistic view of the last episode.

However, I still think that it's going to be good!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Falcon View Post
      Wow, I didn't know that there was a pessimistic view of the last episode.

However, I still think that it's going to be good!
      It's a good episode. Of course that is my opinion, but I've seen every episode at least twice (except for one in season 10 which I only saw once), and the original movie. It is as good as any other way to end a series without truly ending a storyline.

Comment

I thought the episode was fantastic and as you said ^^ a way to end the series but not end it lol allowing it to continue as movies.

Comment

I too thought this was a fantastic ep and way to end this great series.
          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Spoiler:
            I was shocked and really upset for Vala when Daniel started ranting at her about how he could never have any real feelings for her. I guess he really didn't believe how much she had changed since joining the SGC. That, or he was still sore about having his butt kicked by a girl!!!
            "I'm out of it for a little while and everybody gets dellusions of grandeur."

Comment

Spoiler:
              Any episode where we get serious tech upgrades, get to see Thor...if for the last time and not only have serious action but get to own the Ori, if only temporarily is an absolutely great episode. Oh and of course ray guns can't beat ray guns
              "The day Microsoft makes something that doesn't suck is probably the day they start making vacuum cleaners."
              - Ernst Jan Plugge

Comment

Originally posted by JainaSoloDurron View Post
                Spoiler:
                I was shocked and really upset for Vala when Daniel started ranting at her about how he could never have any real feelings for her. I guess he really didn't believe how much she had changed since joining the SGC. That, or he was still sore about having his butt kicked by a girl!!!
                Spoiler:
                No he trusts her but he wasnt sure about her "advance" since she has done it many times before.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                  I too thought this was a fantastic ep and way to end this great series.
                  I totally agree. I think it did the entire show justice quite nicely.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Spoiler:
                    No he trusts her but he wasnt sure about her "advance" since she has done it many times before.

I still think he was pretty harsh, though. I felt really sorry for Vala. She's become a lot more caring and feminine - probably Carter's influence - and I don't think Daniel realised just how much she has changed.

Spoiler:
                    Glad to see he did a complete back flip when he realised what a HUGE mistake he had made!!! The fact that it did work out so well proves how much Vala has changed, I think.
                    "I'm out of it for a little while and everybody gets dellusions of grandeur."

Comment

Originally posted by JainaSoloDurron View Post

I still think he was pretty harsh, though. I felt really sorry for Vala. She's become a lot more caring and feminine - probably Carter's influence - and I don't think Daniel realised just how much she has changed.

Spoiler:
                      Glad to see he did a complete back flip when he realised what a HUGE mistake he had made!!! The fact that it did work out so well proves how much Vala has changed, I think.
                      It was harsh and I think it was hard for him to admit his feelings though.

Comment

It was harsh and I think it was hard for him to admit his feelings though.
                        Probably very hard. He didn't want to be hurt.
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Yes, i really don't know what i should do or say right now. I Just seen the last ever episode of SG1. My feelings are all gone insane, i am angry, i am sad, and i am happy. After starting to see SG1 this year and seeing a lot of episodes, i feel like some sort of bond with the people, some may know what feeling i am talking about. And then see this last episode..... i can't describe it, its just.....

The episode was good, really good. And when they played that song (don't remember what the name of it is, someone knows?), i fell some tears

So now there will be movies of it? When will the first one come?

And about all that "Asgard" gone to hell and all the technology on that ship. Will that reflect on the Atlantis seasons? And when will Atlantis start again?

Comment

I know the feeling! When I saw Unending I felt soo many things! It was an amazing ep to end an amazing series! My hat goes off to RC, he always seems to deliver IMO.

Originally posted by U5tabil
                            So now there will be movies of it? When will the first one come?
                            Yep, 'Ark of Truth' and 'Continuum'! I think they will be out in the Fall sometime!

Originally posted by U5tabil
                            about all that "Asgard" gone to hell and all the technology on that ship. Will that reflect on the Atlantis seasons? And when will Atlantis start again?
                            JM said that we should look out for the
                            Spoiler:
                            second ep of the mid season 2 parter to see some of the asgard tech in Atlantis!
                            So that would be a yes.

There's been no official airing date released by scifi so we don't know for sure when s4 will air. But there have been rumors of a July 15 premiere.
                            sigpic
                            By *E*K*R*

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                              Probably very hard. He didn't want to be hurt.
                              Exactly and I know how he feels.

Comment

I thought it was a good episode. Not nearly as "epic" and thought-out as Lost City was, but IMO much better than the other "series enders", Revelations and Moebius.
                                Music Profile: 83710 Songs --- 3714 Artists --- 7051 Albums

Comment

Working...
                                X