Clear All

Here you go - a few caps......

Under the cut for size
    Spoiler:

Comment

And a few more

Spoiler:

Comment

Good ep. Like the fact that Teal'c went for it... that was quite a vicious fight at the end! Was also quite, quite worried about Bra'tac at the beginning - really, really glad he was okay!

Arkhad - I know he was from Eastenders, but I'm pretty sure he was also Danny from Withnail and I... meant I couldn't take him very seriously. That and the fact that he sounded like the bloke who runs our local pub...
        I curse the sun so I can howl at the moon...

I want to live, I want to experience the universe and I want to eat pie.
        Deviant Art Fanfiction

Comment

Originally posted by pbellosom View Post
          That was awful. I don't understand how people can insult decent episodes like Bounty and Bad Guys when there are episodes like this to insult. I thought I'd give this episode a shot because the last two had also looked awful from the preairing spoilers but this was the only one that I actually really disliked.

In all I give it a 1 or 2 out of 10.

How did Teal'c know they were lying in wait for him? And why concoct that whole plan to catch Teal'c anyway when they could just beam out from orbit.
          I agree. The last two episodes were great, but this one was really bad.
          The whole jaffastoryline was getting boring years ago and the episode wasn't in a SG episode style (rather like 24 with the guy blowing up!).

Comment

I was surprised by this episode. I was hoping it’d show more of the Jaffa Free Nation and all that and all I really got was a meeting which they blew up at the start.
            And Teal’c vengeance spree seemed lack lustre. Threatens a guy in a random tavern, blows up some guy (Which I’ll admit I did appreciate), goes back to re threaten that random tavern guy, gets shot and kill Arkad.
            The only good bit in the entire spree was seeing Teal’c batter Mitchel.
            Which really did rule.

Also, was it me or were the Jaffa costumes kinda not up to standard?
            What was Arkad wearing when he came to earth?
            I couldn’t figure it out…
            And Teal’cs armour didn’t seem right.
            But hey, these aren’t really important.
            What is important is the episode seemed wrong…
            Kinda Spartan in places.
            Doesn’t measure up to other Jaffa centric episodes like The Warrior.

To be honest I preferred Bad Guys and Bounty to Talion as I expected a whole lot of Talion and it really didn’t deliver.
            Also, anyone know who Arkad was first prime to?
            I didn’t recognise the symbol. My favourite pastime of guess the God didn’t work!

Comment

i liked bounty and bad guys because it was more humour than anything but i LOVED this episode. i loved Teal'c in this ep- he was really angry. it just shows how loyal he is to the jaffa and to his friends.
              Spoiler:
              the bit where he said 'im leaving. your going to explode was great.
              Also it was cool when cam fought with Teal'c. really didnt think cam would get a punch but he did (must be the sudan training)

Have to agree with others on this thread- it was more gory than others

I still cant believe there are only 3 episodes left. so many plots left unexplored. the furlings, jonas, tokra, the asguard evolution stuff etc...
              Thankyou SG-1 for 10 great years!
              sigpic
              sig made by kidwizz

join Stargate Atlantis: save the lost city and lets get our show back

Comment

I always wondered what would happen if ya crossed SG-1 and Man on Fire, now i know, deadly episode though, i loved his little one liners

Comment

thanks for the caps!

the last one was a great scene - Teal'c actually teared up... Brilliant resolution to the whole Bra'tac/Teal'c dynamic.

kay x

Comment

Originally posted by Popeston View Post
                    And Teal’cs armour didn’t seem right.
                    i did notice that. it looked cheap. maybe without the system lords the cool armour isnt made anymore.
                    oh well

i still enjoyed this episode
                    sigpic
                    sig made by kidwizz

Comment

all you can really say is, "dont mess with teal"c" push teal"c to the edge and this is what happens, and after the final "fight", all you can really say, when looking at whats his name on the wall is "paybacks a (insert the "B" word) here
                      heh..

Comment

Thanks, Kazan, although I can't remember ever giving you green.

And ewwww! to some of the wounds in the pics.
                        No, 'Eureka' is Greek for 'This bath is too hot.'

"Because only an extremely deranged individual would think of doing what we're doing."
                        (LOST producer Damon Lindelof, May 2007)

Comment

Originally posted by tears of blood View Post
                          all you can really say is, "dont mess with teal"c" push teal"c to the edge and this is what happens, and after the final "fight", all you can really say, when looking at whats his name on the wall is "paybacks a (insert the "B" word) here
                          heh..
                          yep!!! it sure is lol
                          sigpic
                          sig made by kidwizz

Comment

Wow that ep was awsome it actualy topped galactica aswell

tealcs you are going to explode was awsome

and i hope those injuries have long term efects

if they can keep this up it for the last three it will be a ffitting end to te show

and i know wat felt different you couldnt predict what was going to happen like you usualy can such as it looks like cam has the advantage but is still beaten tealc goes down with a sword in him then you expect SG1 to come in a save him but he gets up instead much better than bad guys where it is easy to guess what is going to happen

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWmw1u2to5M

Currently recruiting new staff

Comment

i really liked it ... going to watch again and then post more.
                              i didn't expect much of it (TBH), but i think it was well written and seeing Teal'c so pi**ed was good .. i got tired of all oneliners and doing all by the book ...

and yes, i also thought he was killed, they really got me with that scene.
                              back to watching
                              VISIT AND JOIN

Comment

Thanks for the pictures!

Comment

Working...
                                X