Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They had said something about the 2nd movie dealing with Time Travel. It would be sweet to have a group get stuck back in time and deal with the ancients when they were first here on earth. Or maybe have a group of humans join the 4 great races.

Comment

Originally posted by Iguana775 View Post
      I would like to see the new series, if there is one, on TNT so it's in HD. that would rock!
      Oh yeah! TNT does great series, I think that could work.
      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

A good idea for a spinoff series should have the Jaffa as the enemy and allied with the the Ori because Earth is their only impediment in the galaxy preventing them from becoming a galactic superpower. The Tokra, Asgard, and Tauri decide to hold a conference on how to defeat the Ori and Jaffa. They decide to use an abandoned Goa'uld space station as the location for the conference. When the Tokra get there first, their Alkesh is hit and destroyed by an Ori satellite cannon. A few minutes later, the Asgard arrive at the station. They raise their shields and destroy the satellite. After destroying the satellite, the Odyssey gets there, and raises its shields for defensive measures. Right before the conference is held, 2 Goa'uld motherships decloak and attack the Odyssey, and Ragnarock(the Asgard ship). The Asgard ship easily destroys the mothership attacking it. The Odyssey also manages to destroy the Hatak with minimal damage.The Tokra then contact both ships using the space station's communications array. Once inside the conference begins.
        Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by Col. Shadow Quinn View Post
          A good idea for a spinoff series should have the Jaffa as the enemy and allied with the the Ori because Earth is their only impediment in the galaxy preventing them from becoming a galactic superpower. The Tokra, Asgard, and Tauri decide to hold a conference on how to defeat the Ori and Jaffa. They decide to use an abandoned Goa'uld space station as the location for the conference. When the Tokra get there first, their Alkesh is hit and destroyed by an Ori satellite cannon. A few minutes later, the Asgard arrive at the station. They raise their shields and destroy the satellite. After destroying the satellite, the Odyssey gets there, and raises its shields for defensive measures. Right before the conference is held, 2 Goa'uld motherships decloak and attack the Odyssey, and Ragnarock(the Asgard ship). The Asgard ship easily destroys the mothership attacking it. The Odyssey also manages to destroy the Hatak with minimal damage.The Tokra then contact both ships using the space station's communications array. Once inside the conference begins.
          Good plot for a miniseries/movie but not a series. Plus the series sounds more like DS9 than Stargate. Also I like that the Jaffa are a small threat again but not as a main enemy. I think that for a third series the enemy needs to be brand spanking new and a huge threat. At the present time the Jaffa are not and we will likely regain their trust.

Comment

I think any spin-off series should have as a prerequisite the disclosure of the Stargate program. The rest is up to the writers and producers.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
              Good plot for a miniseries/movie but not a series. Plus the series sounds more like DS9 than Stargate. Also I like that the Jaffa are a small threat again but not as a main enemy. I think that for a third series the enemy needs to be brand spanking new and a huge threat. At the present time the Jaffa are not and we will likely regain their trust.
              Part 2: SG-1, the Tokra, and the Asgard discover that the Jaffa helped the Ori build a 3rd supergate in the Adara system. The 3 Allies go to the Adara system, and see the Supergate there. The Ragnarock contacts the Asgard to have them send more ships. Odyssey contacts Earth to have them send the Pendergast. In a few minutes, 7 Asgard ships drop out of hyperspace. A few hours after that, the Pendergast arrives.They decide to try to destroy the supergate using beaming technology to beam 1 segment off the supergate. When the beaming fails, they decide to lay space mines around the supergate. They then leave to attempt to find the Sangrael. Meanwhile at the Ori base Dakara(it was restored and turned into an Ori stronghold), the Jaffa leader Bertak plans the invasion of Earth. Meanwhile on Earth, the Stargate Program is revealed to the public. When the Milky Way fleet arrives at Earth, SG-1 is beamed into the gate where they go to the next possible location of the Sangrael.
              Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by Col. Shadow Quinn View Post
                Part 2: SG-1, the Tokra, and the Asgard discover that the Jaffa helped the Ori build a 3rd supergate in the Adara system. The 3 Allies go to the Adara system, and see the Supergate there. The Ragnarock contacts the Asgard to have them send more ships. Odyssey contacts Earth to have them send the Pendergast. In a few minutes, 7 Asgard ships drop out of hyperspace. A few hours after that, the Pendergast arrives.They decide to try to destroy the supergate using beaming technology to beam 1 segment off the supergate. When the beaming fails, they decide to lay space mines around the supergate. They then leave to attempt to find the Sangrael. Meanwhile at the Ori base Dakara(it was restored and turned into an Ori stronghold), the Jaffa leader Bertak plans the invasion of Earth. Meanwhile on Earth, the Stargate Program is revealed to the public. When the Milky Way fleet arrives at Earth, SG-1 is beamed into the gate where they go to the next possible location of the Sangrael.
                There are quite a few holes here. First Pendergast is dead, and second this sounds like just a continuation of SG-1 not a new series. I am all for SG-1 continuing and I am getting my wish with 2 movies and hopefully more to come. IMO the third series should have a new cast/enemy and storyline. Also the Jaffa would not willingly aid the Ori. No offense I just don't think your idea would work for a new series as this sounds like a plot for the movie with the exception of the points that just don't make sense.

Comment

Working...
                X