Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i don't want to start a fanfic, but the way I would like the writers to intoduce Jack would be like this:

and are in the elevator. They say Hi! to each other and there is silence. stars humming and gives her THE look. In their conversation, says an unappropriate comment and in a embarrassing situation. has no choice to tell her who she is seeing. is going to tell her his name but the doors open and we see Jack in his green clothes (the Sg-1 costum) The scene ends with Carter and Vala both surprised to see him there!

(What do you think? To shippy for you? )
    I would like to know what you think...good or bad!! see ya xoxox
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SG1-XF9
      i don't want to start a fanfic, but the way I would like the writers to intoduce Jack would be like this:

and are in the elevator. They say Hi! to each other and there is silence. stars humming and gives her THE look. In their conversation, says an unappropriate comment and in a embarrassing situation. has no choice to tell her who she is seeing. is going to tell her his name but the doors open and we see Jack in his green clothes (the Sg-1 costum) The scene ends with Carter and Vala both surprised to see him there!

(What do you think? To shippy for you? )
      I would like to know what you think...good or bad!! see ya xoxox
      i love it! but i'd like to know *for sure* that it's that's making hum.

sally
      sally

sigpic

Comment

Do you remember in THE LOST CITY when Carter and Jack had their intimate moment in the ship. Carter wanted to continue what she wanted to tell him something ,but they have been cut by the arrival of and . Well, you see, he answered "I know" but we never what she wanted to say.... with this scene that I made it's a bit like this... but THIS TIME... I'll make sure the audience will know!!! hihihihihhiiihihihi!!!!!;-)
        sigpic

Comment

Unless there is a guaranteed S11, I'd like Jack back for the finale even if it is a cameo. It wouldn't be the same without him.
          sigpic
          Women of the Gate LJ Community.
          My Stargate Fanfiction. My LiveJournal.

Comment

Originally posted by grasshopper64
            Spoiler:
            Yes he is in The Shroud, from what I've heard he has a fairly big role in it.

I'd like to see him for the season finale, just not sure it will actually happen, I mean aren't they close to finishing filming already?

RDA himself said in an interview he wouldn't want to do it just for the sake of it, he'd want to play a relevant part in the story (or something like that)
            Spoiler:
            O'Neill was only scheduled for two episodes this year on SG-1. The Shroud and 200. So that means he won't be back for the possible final. I wouldn't mind seeing O'Neill back however.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPower
              Spoiler:
              O'Neill was only scheduled for two episodes this year on SG-1. The Shroud and 200. So that means he won't be back for the possible final. I wouldn't mind seeing O'Neill back however.
              Not necesairly b/c that statement was given long befor news of the cancellation and at that time the last three had yet to be written so it's still possible.
              Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
              "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
              Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82
                Not necesairly b/c that statement was given long befor news of the cancellation and at that time the last three had yet to be written so it's still possible.

If it is possible, you do really think he will be there for the finale? Because this month (october), it's the last month for the shooting of Stargate Sg-1.
                sigpic

Comment

i'd like jack from seasons 1-8 back for the finale not this 'general played by someone who at least looks like RDA'. but if it seemed too contrived to get the real jack back, i could live with none. sadly, but i could do it. he's got loose ends to tie up, but he can't do it if he continues like he has this season (on SG-1 and SGA).

then all we'd need is Bra'tac, Rya'c, Hammond, Maj. Davis, Jacob, Janet, Sam, and Teal'c and we'd be set.
                  sigpic
                  "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
                  Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

Originally posted by Veritas21
                    Ick, I hope there isn't anything shippy if Jack is in the finale. I hated the Jack/Sam ship when he was on the show full time and I'd hate to see the probably minimal screentime he gets in the finale wasted on it again. I especially really don't want to see some sappy romantic scene that would belong better on a soap opera or one of those other run-of-the-mill TV dramas they have on now. They need to make real use out of RDA when he's on the show. Put him in action or have him interact with his team (including Sam but only as a friend). Basically I vote "yes" unless their main reason is to shove some last minute romance in there because if that's the case I'd rather not see him no matter how much I love RDA.

With you all the way on this one. I'd love to see him back, but more like the S1-7 Jack. With strong bonds of friendship and some sorely missed J/D moments included. And Definitely NOT just to appease the 'shippers', that would be such a copout.

Comment

Originally posted by SG1-XF9
                      If it is possible, you do really think he will be there for the finale? Because this month (october), it's the last month for the shooting of Stargate Sg-1.
                      Well I know he was in Vancouver on Sept 30th co-hosting a charity event with AT, so who knows if he stuck around for some other reason
                      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Of course I want Jack in the finale!!!
                        Although I have to agree with RDA - I think it would only be worth it if it was relevant to the story, and not just a little cameo just for the sake of having him there. And I wouldn't want it to be at the expense of any of the other characters.
                        If they can do that, I want him there.

Comment

Originally posted by Naonak
                          Of course I want Jack in the finale!!!
                          Although I have to agree with RDA - I think it would only be worth it if it was relevant to the story, and not just a little cameo just for the sake of having him there. And I wouldn't want it to be at the expense of any of the other characters.
                          If they can do that, I want him there.
                          Agree 100%. I do think it would be great if it's not just a filler cameo and I disagree with those who say he's "not Jack" like we knew him. I like his guest roles so far and can't wait to see his second apperance in The Return Part 2 and The Shroud.

Comment

It would be good for the ratings.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RepliHawk
                              It would be good for the ratings.
                              Actually it would help alot but the ratings are increasing so hopefully it will be a blowout finale and really give Scifi a kick in the ass.

Comment

Yes, definitely. O'Neill must be in the finale because he's been a lead character for the past eight seasons. Season 10 finale is also potentially the last episode of the series. So, yeah, bring him back!

Comment

Working...
                                X