X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by grasshopper64
    Spoiler:
    Yes he is in The Shroud, from what I've heard he has a fairly big role in it.

I'd like to see him for the season finale, just not sure it will actually happen, I mean aren't they close to finishing filming already?

RDA himself said in an interview he wouldn't want to do it just for the sake of it, he'd want to play a relevant part in the story (or something like that)
    yes ,I really like to see him. I miss the team ,( )

If "Unending" is the last episode of ALL....The writers has to put him in!Plus...it would be a great opportunity to end the "suspense" between and !!!! (sorry, but i'm a shipper!) Plus... when Jack is there, I always found the episode was more interesting, but his presence is a sunshine!!:-)
    sigpic

Comment

Der! Jack's gotta be in the season finale. But more importantly, there has to be atleast one tv movie to tie up all loose ends, include lots of Jack, and hopefully get some SJ action that's not an alternate timeline/dream/hallucination/etc.
      sigpic
      -Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team-
      LJ|MyFics|SJ Fic Journal|Non-SG1/OriginalWriting|Macgyver_Icons|MyVids|Twitter

Comment

I voted don't care, but it's not b/c I don't like Jack in the old episodes or any of his guest spots as I thought he did a great job in "The Return" "The Real World" or "200". I really enjoy Jack, but I also enjoy the great chemistry that the new team has and as long as he fits in the story then I would love to see him back b/c he made the show but I don't want his appearance to be a last second cameo.
        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Yes Jack most certainly needs to be back for the finale! It would be the perfect ending for a wonderful 10 years for the old team to be back together and working (with the new team of course). I also love how ambigious the finale title is. It is Unending (especially if we get our wish and the show continues on in some fashion). We will also love SG-1 and celebrate it's actors, writers, and entire crew, no matter if they are currently filming or not. Our love and interest in the show is unending.

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
          Photobucket

Comment

i want jack to come back....

as sam's hubby!

sally
            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
              i want jack to come back....

as sam's hubby!

sally
              Finally majorsal we agree on something!

Comment

Dumb Question!!

Sorry but Stargate is JACK!! JACK!! JACK!!
                Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                sigpic
                Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s
                  Dumb Question!!

Sorry but Stargate is JACK!! JACK!! JACK!!
                  I love Jack as well and as I ahve previously said I would love to see him back but it MUST fit with the story and not a minor cameo.

Comment

Sure, I'd want RDA back for the finale. He doesn't have to play a major role or anything, but he should be in the episode. It'd be nice to get them all together. I'd love Don Davis to be in it too, but that one I doubt.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

What has to happen in Season Finale:

* Jack returns
                      * Fraiser returns (somehow! whether it be dream or little flashback, we just need her! It's the show finale for goodness sake)
                      * Hammond Back
                      * Jack and Sam declare love? lol
                      * Weir (I just like her, and after all she's done for SG-1 and Atlantis...plz?)
                      * Vala and Daniel have a moment? lol. Vala is just hilarious

I don't know, but it better be good! And i'm sure it will be...
                      If you immediately know the candlelight is fire, then the meal was cooked long ago...

Spoiler:
                      "I miss Thor..."

Baal: He's tiny - have him squeeze through the bars
                      Teal'c: Assist us or I will squeeze you through these bars...

Oberoth: Lower your weapons.
                      Lt. Col. Sheppard: [not moving] How much lower would you like ‘em?

[Zelenka gives, in Czech, a poetic description of the rising of Atlantis]
                      Lt. Ford: You didn’t say anything that would require security clearance, did you?
                      Dr. Zelenka: Security clearance?

Comment

Originally posted by LaCroix
                        Do I have to say it? Hell yes!!
                        Are you guys kidding? You have to ask. Of couse Jack Has to come back!

Comment

Yes of course but if there is no reason for him to be there then just wait and save the money to bring him back in the movies.
                          I'm proud to be an American.

"...and those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made unto dust."

Comment

Of course Jack should come back for the finale. He has been a big part of the show for many years, it would just be wrong not to have him there. BUT as long as they give him something meaty to do, not like that little screentime he got on "200".

Comment

after so many years Jack was part of the show, he has to be in the final ep. It would be a shame if they'd leave him out. I hope everybody on the stargate sets is aware of that. If it's a great final - he would just make it even better!

Thank you SO much Amanda! (Icons by various great artists)

Comment

No, because instead of being an episode about the story it will be about Jack. I have nothing against Jack, but it would feel sort of a shoved story.
                                School is overrated.

Comment

Working...
                                X