X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sure we want him back!

but

Spoiler:
    i heard something that he will appear in the Shroud also... is it true?

I love both, Sam and Elizabeth. I'm just looking forward for the fourth season.
    IT'S GONNA BE HUGE!

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel Jackson
      If the finale is a two-hour, I want to see Jack back front and center. If the finale is a one-hour, then I'd like to see him in a role similar to General Hammond in "Lost City." The episode was about SG-1, but Hammond got a big role in that he commanded the Prometheus. We need to see Jack do something cool like that in the finale.
      Yes, I like your ideas! Jack must come back!
      sigpic

Comment

I want the real O'Neill - (yeah and I would also like to see him on the last episode)

sigpic
        Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
        My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Yes and whaling
          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Phil
            Sure we want him back!

but

Spoiler:
            i heard something that he will appear in the Shroud also... is it true?

Spoiler:
            Yes he is in The Shroud, from what I've heard he has a fairly big role in it.

I'd like to see him for the season finale, just not sure it will actually happen, I mean aren't they close to finishing filming already?

RDA himself said in an interview he wouldn't want to do it just for the sake of it, he'd want to play a relevant part in the story (or something like that)

Thanks to Kidwizz for sig

Comment

Originally posted by freyr's mother
              My answer is in the form of a question. Why would you even bother to ask that question?
              Amen. I'm surprised in some way that it even has to be asked...because the answer is ... UH YEAH.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

It just wouldn't be a series finale without Jack.

Comment

Jack has to be in the finale.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan
                    Not really.
                    I would ask why but I think I already know the answer.
                    sigpic
                    "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
                    DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Jack was there from the beginning, so it only makes sense he be there at the "end". RDA has made the character of Jack O'Neill (that's 2 l's), unforgetable and unique. I personally would love to see the original crew back together for the series finale, and as RDA will be in Vancouver during the shooting of the last episode, there is a VERY good chance, we will see him in episode 1020, Unending. Here's hoping....
                      On fighting:
                      Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                      Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

You bet your ass I want him in it, without him the finale wouldn't be the same.
                        sigpic

Comment

Yes, definitely.

It wouldn't feel right if Jack, Sam, Daniel and Teal'c weren't working as a team in the last episode.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

A definite Yes!!
                            Chicago Con Attendee 2011
                            Chicago Con Attendee 2010
                            GateCon Attendee 2008
                            Vancouver Con Attendee 2007

Comment

Do I have to say it? Hell yes!!

Comment

Yes I want Jack for the finale, if Jack isn't in the finale it would be really bad, he has to be, to make the finale the best one that we all ever see
                                sigpic
                                Knowledge is power, but how do you use that power defines whether you are good or evil

Comment

Working...
                                X