There's only this
    Forget regret, or life is yours to miss
    No other road,
    No other way
    No day but today...

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24
      Love the new BSG teaser!
      "Science Fiction is an existential metaphor. It allows us to to tell stories about the human condition.
      Isaac Asimov once said 'Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and and philosphers of today. But the core of science fiction--it's essence--has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all.' "
      ~Grell, 'Silver/Teal'c', SG-1, 200th Episode

Comment

Originally posted by Cameron Mitchel
        He's a recurring character anyway, grow up.
        Well, I hope it wasnt just because they think the series is going to end. Cuz that's a stupid reason to kill off characters.

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

I say we bring back Col William Ronson. It would be nice to see another commander such as Caldwell that doesn't bend over and take it when asked constantly. Those are the ONLY two commanders in the SG universe that actually have a brain.

Comment

Uh can Teal'c ever not get captured?
            All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Emmerson didn't deserve to die. Like the banner?
              Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
              encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
              3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
              4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
              5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Well, I hope it wasnt just because they think the series is going to end. Cuz that's a stupid reason to kill off characters.
                I bet Company of Theives was written before they knew the series was going to end, so there were probably other reasons for killing him off...

Comment

Originally posted by chazevelt
                  Nah. Sorry to disagree. Adrenalin + 9 and some odd years of seeing people killed 'right in front of you' + the moxi that got her this far... Even when Jack was presumed lost she didn't cry until she was alone in the locker room and Teal'c offered her comfort. I would have expected instant fury, so much anger that she couldn't have cried if she wanted to. I've never seen anybody killed, but I have been so furious I couldn't cry until much, much later. For me, and I do watch SG1 for me, it was off-character for Sam.
                  I gotta agree.. I felt is was out of character. I understand when she gave Ba'al information in an earlier episode, but now it seems just kill or threaten to kill someone around her and she breaks down.

Comment

Originally posted by markaudette
                    Teal'c facing off against Cam posing as someone else.

This is great!

vs
                    My anxiety is at an all time high anticipating the show-down.
                    "Science Fiction is an existential metaphor. It allows us to to tell stories about the human condition.
                    Isaac Asimov once said 'Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and and philosphers of today. But the core of science fiction--it's essence--has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all.' "
                    ~Grell, 'Silver/Teal'c', SG-1, 200th Episode

Comment

Jeez the Odyssey looks trashed.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo-DR
                        "Its going to be a disappointing season"

Got that right, Netan.
                        Nope, only for the Lucian Alliance or the ones who didnt like season 9. This is a good season. I just wish they had just wounded Emerson.

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

Janet, Jacob, Pendergast, wouldn't be the first time.

Comment

Teal'c- he takes a licking and keeps on ticking...

Comment

Lol, Teal'c's fakin it...

There's only us,
                              There's only this
                              Forget regret, or life is yours to miss
                              No other road,
                              No other way
                              No day but today...

Comment

umm guys I dont think Carter was crying over Emmerson dying, the head Lucian guy was checking her out and told her to remove it...unless you want to do something else. I dont think Carter removed it I think he raped her and thats why she was crying. could be wrong but that was my first impression when I saw her crying and the fact that she was gone for hours as the other fellow said.

Comment

Working...
                                X